• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite food?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Sushi pizza for me. 8) And sushi, I guess, but the former's what I have to order first if I'm at a sushi restaurant. XD It's just so good.

Aside from that, I don't really have a top favourite. :] My tastes change all the time and one day I might be really in the mood for salad, another day, I won't want to eat anything that's not fish.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Goodness....I have a lot of favorites. Pizza of course, Mexican, anything BBQ'd, anything deep-fried. I'm not hard to please =P

Bleuhorn

The Space Cowboy.
    Years
    Which foods? Well I really love anything with rice, it's just so great for dinner. Anything italiano rules (I'm part italian). I also love dried cranberries... They make my mouth water. Omelete is by far one of the best things to make for breakfast and it's better to make it with no grease... so healthy. I also love red wine dressing in my salad, teriyaki chicken, tri-tip beef, (sometimes) cooked salmon, red potatoes, bell peppers, ozzy cheese potatoes, zucchinni, squash, delicious yams, oh how I love to cook yams over an open flame in the evening...

I can even make the best "Toffee Coffee Caramel Ice Cream" ever.
    White-Green Tea, Raspberry Tea, Ginger Tea, Chai Tea.... And oh! Let's don't forget WHITE CHOCOLATE LATTÉS! :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Some of favorite foods are: Mac and Cheese, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Hamburgers, Salads, Catfish, Salmon, Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream, Serbert.

Anything with chicken, rice, fish, and pasta is super good to me. So I guess I will add, I love Mexican, Chinese, and Italian food. :3~ <3<3

Yeah can't go wrong with that.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Mabo Dofu, it's a Japanese dish, it has ground beef, tofu, and rice. I know that might sound a little bland, but if you add the right sauce it's delicious.

Years
    All food it my favorite, so you're most opt to getting a quicker answer out of me if you ask me what foods I don't like.

But, there are some foods that I fancy more than others, and those would be: Betty Crocker white cake topped with rainbow sprinkle icing. OMGOSHYUM. Another would be veggie dogs. They're so good. Mmmm.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite food is, and always has been, Pizza!
    I like several toppings; Cheese, Pepporroni(sp?), Bacon, ect.
    It just that type of food I never get tired of.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    TOFU.

God I know I'm such a freak. D: I'm not vegetarian, I just... love tofu. It's incredibly strange, but no matter what, I'm always willing to eat tofu, even though I'm a ridiculously picky eater.

Red Bean Moichi is good too, but tofu probably tops my list. Any kind of tofu.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My favorite food is probably Orange Chicken or Brocolli Pasta.

These two are just simply amazing...

Back