• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite gaming series?

what your favourite game series

• Mario

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Halo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowDeeps

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    The Half-Life series, for suuuure. :D I absolutely love those games (including Portal, Team Fortress 2, etc.). I've never enjoyed a series as much as that one.
    What Popwar Bunny said. Despite that games of recent like Bioshock are arguably superior, Half-Life pioneered the FPS genre in a way no other game, rudimentarily, did 9 years before. It has my favorite game character ever (the G-Man, whose mysterious, other worldly, and subtly morose nature I can appreciate) and it enwrapped me and followed a well set mood and pace (dark, never sacrificing a second, building, menacing tones, plot being the catalyst, immersive, etc) I wanted in a way that no game had before. The expansion packs and sequels are still good in my opinion but nothing beats the original, for it makes the inclusion of the closest thing to a revolution one can make come to fruition (in my honest opinion). My only issue with it is that most of the characters are less characters and more NPC clones, but that's a limitation of the game engine (a modified Quake engine if I recollect) rather than the game and story itself.

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Eh.. Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Devil May Cry, Samurai/Dynasty warriors, Call of Duty, Golden Sun.. My list could go on.. :<

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Halo <3 I still love playing Halo 3 on my Xbox
    Half Life (I used to play that on the Pc,I loved the game)
    Pokemon

There are more,but I cannot be bothered to post all of them. Those games are pretty well known and are by far my favourites.

-Neku Sakuraba

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Silent Hill. It is a dark series that works to frighten people psychology. Most of the games have great storylines and excellent characters. The monsters are also awesome. They are grotesque and blood thirsty, yet beautiful at the same time.
    Silent Hill 1&2 were excellent, 4 was good. But 3 and Origins were pretty bad.

MGS is my favorite game series of all time. It's truly a hallmark in entertainment.

Back