• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite gaming series?

what your favourite game series

• Mario

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Halo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • I chose Legend of Zelda, though I've become quite fond of Fire Emblem in the recent months.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    My favourite game series would have to be Sonic the hedgehog then it would have to be pokemon.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I have three. Pokémon, Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda. :D
    EDIT; okay, four. I forgot Final Fantasy ♥

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ... Umm... I have 2, The Banjo Kazooie series and The Legend of Zelda. As well as Super Smash Bros. if that counts?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Legacy of Kain series was great, I remember playing Blood Omen years ago and I'm still playing Defiance. FF7 was also great but also the only FF I've ever played, I don't have a PS2 so couldn't get the latest ones, I don't want an MMO and I'm looking forward to XIII.

The best games were on the PS1

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • The Legend of Zelda. I could play any of the games, pretty much.

Pretty much every other series has released a title where I just said "This sucks, not getting it". But in the case of Mario and Pokemon, they were 'concept' games, like Mario sports games and Pokemon Pinball.

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
  • Halo sticks out like a sore thumb in that poll...

Anyways. Overall, the Castlevania series. Its been consistently brilliant for a while now...

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Wow, that's a tough one for me. I don't know if I should pick LoZ or Pokemon. I mean, LoZ are the better games most of the time but Pokemon isn't one of those games that needs to have everything, I like it how it is for the most part and it's very entertaining. The Metroid series is also one of my favorites, Halo is good and I like it but it's not that good, the God of War series is also a very good series. I'm gonna have to go with the Legend of Zelda series but Pokemon and Metroid are very high up there as well. Nintendo has some good franchises, now it needs some innovation and I'm not talking hardware.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Well, if Earthbound and Mother are even half as good as Mother 3, it would be that, but since I haven't played Earthbound or mother yet, I would have to say...

i changed mine, It's the smash bros series

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Well I like Pokemon obviously
    The World Ends with you, also obviously.
    And Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is really fun

Back