• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your favorite minigame of the d/p games?

What is your favorite mini-game of d/p games?

• Total voters

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    How is battling a mini-game? >_>

I'm going to have to choose Poffin Making even though I don't do it often.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Um, the point of this game is to battle others. Battling isn't like a minigame or something.

I liked being Underground for a while, until I got everything you can. The only thing I do nowadays is Shiny hunting and beating up Pokémon in Battle Tower.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    For me, I guess I like capture the flag, since you can place traps and completely mess around with your friends underground.

Years
    I actually prefer Poffin making. The first time I made a poffin I was hooked on making them, and I continued to make more, and ended up with like 32 Poffins. <_<;;

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    It's definitely contests for me. I have a plusle with 32 ribbons and a shiny espeon with 29. I've also beat a master rank with my shiny espy so if I'm not ev training, reg training, or collecting, I'm in hearthome city.

Peanut_Butters

...I hate peanut butter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Since when it battling a minigame XD ?

I've never tried capturing the flag,so I wouldn't know about that.

I have to say,I love contests.
    Infact,I have a half battle-half contest Lopunny,who I want so badly to win the Master Cute contest. I almost one..I just lost by around 2 points,I knew I should have put more puff and clouds on him.
    I also just captured 3 Buneary,for each of the other categories.

I'm not a fan of mining,and I hate making Poffins. I hardly have any berries,and it's too..Troublesome.

Back