• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2010
    We got splashers.

What is your favorite move?

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    It's a tough call either between cross poison, and sludge bomb. Very powerful poison type attacks, and they look awesome!

Years
    Ehh... there's WAY too many moves for me to list just one. D:
    I'm very fond of the elemental punches: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Thunderpunch.
    And Hi Jump Kick would be another one of my favorites (this move absolutely SUCKS in the Mystery Dungeon games, though T_T), and I'm very glad its power was raised in B/W. Even though now that means... missing would probably result in a self-K.O. ><

And for some reason, I really like the special attack moves that can be found in a TM: Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower. :3 Oooh, oh~ And probably only TWO non-attacking moves that I LOVE would be Toxic and Thunder Wave. >:3

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Ever since Gen I, I loved Surf. Even if I have an Adamant 252 Atk 252 Def 4 HP Swampert with perfect IV's, I still would teach it Surf and go to Battle Tower.

Surf. Surf. Surf. Doesn't it make you sound cool? :O

StatiKarp

TheKarp
    Years
    I love using splashMetronome. Randomness FTW! You just gotta love it when: Enemy Togetic used Metronome! Enemy Togetic used Selfdestruct! It doesn't affect Gengar... Togetic fainted! / Togi (Togepi)used Metronome! Togi used Spacial Rend! Enemy Palkia fainted!

You have made a grave mistake...

*splash*

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    My favorite move has to be Flamethrower and Thunderbolt. I really like the anime and simplicity of these two moves. It's really straightforward: a jet of flame shoots out and a bolt of lightning zaps the opposing Pokemon. Also, these two moves got me out of a lot of tight situations.

My main Fire-type and Thunder-type Pokemons must learn these two moves. The others can just settle for Flame Wheel, Lava Plume, Shock Wave, Fire Fang, Zap Cannon, Discharge, Overheat and Thunder Fang.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    My favorite is double kick, as it does 2 physical attacks each turn.

Yuii

PokéBreeder
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    My favorite would have to be Earthquake or Ice Beam, both are beast!

Years
    My favourite is likely Blaze Kick, closely followed by a quite a lot of others, notably:
    -Psychic
    -Dark Pulse
    -Spacial Rend
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Beam
    -Volt Tackle
    -Aura Sphere
    -Leaf Blade

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Well I have a few: Dark pulse, Earthquake, and Aqua jet (though it's too weak, imo).

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
    By FAR Follow Me.

Why, you may ask?

Trust me, if you've palyed Double Battles using a Follow Me Togekiss and a Nasty Plot Mismagius, it'd be your favorite move, too (Togekiss uses Follow Me, Mismagius sets up and sweeps everyone!).

malicreet15

Mighty Midget
    Years
    100%...

Psychic. With my Gardevoir holding a mind plate and having a Lax nature and boosted special attack stats...It's one heck of a move.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back