• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My favourite moves, in no particular order are Toxic, Earthquake, Surf and Metronome. If I had to choose only one, Surf would probably be my favourite (due to it being a fairly strong attack, and a very useful HM). But I always love using Metronome, even if just for the epic randomness!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Surf. Biggest Uver move ever in game play lol. Like never misses and is just super powerful with heaps of PP and is a HM. What can get better than that?

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Ice beam is my overall favourite.Nothing made me appreciate it more with Cynthia's Garchomp to defeat.

However after importing my Ninetales from Leafgreen I realised it had a diamond moveset and now has Will O Wisp so it's become my new favourite >;] Confuse Ray + Will O Wisp + Flamethrower Spam = Death to all >;D [except annoying rock types :c]

Ah, this is an interesting question.

Tri-Attack is extremely useful for inflicting status conditions, but Cosmic Power is also a great move because I love space and the Def. and Sp. Def. boosts are nice.

Blaze Kick is also a great move, and Blaziken is a great Pokemon. I once bred a Riolu with Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, and Earthquake. Good times.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
    I really like flamethrower and earthquake. Flamethrower can still inflict heavy damage even if it isnt super effective! Im sure everyone knows why earthquake is good

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Earth Power. AKA Earthquake, One Hit Editon. Attacks one pokemon in double battles, so does more damage (Earthquake attacking 2 pokemon = 50 attack each.) Works great with a magcargo.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    My favourite move would be leaf blade~! The reason being I like Sceptile/ Grovyle as well! :D
    Other than that, Earthquake and Ice Beam are also loved by me. ^_^ Ice Beam looks amazing and Earthquakes.... I don't really know why, but I've always been fascinated by earthquakes. XD;

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    I love using splashMetronome. Randomness FTW! You just gotta love it when: Enemy Togetic used Metronome! Enemy Togetic used Selfdestruct! It doesn't affect Gengar... Togetic fainted! / Togi (Togepi)used Metronome! Togi used Spacial Rend! Enemy Palkia fainted!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    AEROBLAST! I don't know it's just hits me either that or an electric move like Volt Tackle or Zap Cannon

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    Leaf Blade =D
    After experiencing how powerful it can be with only a "Growth" attack behind it, I like it ! Defeated the B&W Elite Four with only Jarooda, Growth, and Leaf Blade (mainly), no lie xDD
    And well, I also like Grass Mixer, for how it looked like in the anime, and Sheer Cold.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2010
    The best move in the game is Slap. It was inspired by a good friend of mine that goes by the name Richard James, the greatest Pokemon Trainer of all time.

StatiKarp

TheKarp
    Years
    In a word "splash"

The move in itself is a conundrum. It's the only move that actually isn't a move. Having an ability like this proves that physical strength alone doesn't win anything and battle can be won purely with mind games.

How would you feel if you were at 1 HP and about to die...you expect an oncoming finishing blow.... you're oponent charges for an attack...the attack hits...but does nothing. You would suffer from such physiological damage that even after regaining full health at the poke'mon center you may possibly be traumatized for the rest of your life and never battle again.

In a nutshell the "Splash" ability could take a poke'mon out of the game for good.

This not only holds Magikarps place as the most original and devastating 1st Generation Poke'mon, but determines that rebellion in the end wins all battles. If more trainers would think outside of the box and not waste time on pure elemental disadvantage the world of people would be a better place.

This thread and post are inspiring my new SPLASH campaign. Hopefully this will inspire more trainers to be original.
    with that said......
    *splash*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back