• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite non-Handheld Pokemon game?

Do you have a Non-Handheld Pokemon game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
Years
  • Pokepark is great, though it's a little too easy. So I'll have to go with the Mystery Dungeon series.

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
  • My favorite handheld and my favorite console wise was Stadium 2. It was challenging and it took me forever to beat the Kanto gym leaders but I felt accomplished when I did. Plus I liked importing my Pokemon from Silver.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Worst
    I was suprised to see the Mystery Dungeon game. I played it once or twice, and it was not fun at all!!!!! Also, I tried pokepark, and yes, it is brutally easy; I mean, some kids under ten might find the game too easy! Pokemon Battle Revolution was by the biggest dissappointment; you get to pick out a pass and do random battles. The took out the trainer towers, mini games, and free-for-all rentals.

Best
    Pokemon snap is fun every once in a while. You actually get to explore the habitat of the Pokemon, and it's very interactive. The other non-handhelds that are engaging are the old Pokemon Stadiums, especially the second. The best games are Colosseum/Xd, it's like the handheld games and the pokemon stadiums games combined. I hope that in the future they make another console game like this, except with more opportunities to capture pokemon, and, of course, more up-to-date graphics.

NatureKeeper

Official Games: Pokémon XD (I never played it, but it rocks.)
    Fanmade: Pokémon Mystery Universe Online

Cockman!

o_o What a majestic creature!
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    XD for sure. I really loved the idea on purifying dark pokemon :)

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    Pokepark wii! :D
    The pokemon there are so adorable XD

Ok, its just because its the only pokemon game i have for the wii, my only non handheld :I

Mystery dungeon are my favorite spin off's, but the wii ones never came outside of japan :(

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    Pokemon Stadium! :D
    I have always wanted to try the game with umbreon and espeon.. No sure of its name.

Why dont they make a game like the handhelds where your main goal is to train and collect pokemon and take on gyms? That would be great!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure!
    Its fun just playing the minigames.
    Oh, and Pokémon XD too.

Last edited:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Pokemon Colosseum and XD are my absolute favorites. I will never get tired of replaying them.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 for me! ^^

P.S. 100th posts, woot! :'D

Audihertz

MATHEMATICAL
    Years
  • I loved Pkmn Stadium 2 as well as... Pkmn Puzzle Challenge for the N64 [If that isn't the real name of the game, then it escapes me....]~

Back