• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite non-Handheld Pokemon game?

Do you have a Non-Handheld Pokemon game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
Years
  • Oh god, that's way too hard to answer considering they were from completely different eras. My old favorite had to be Pokemon Snap since it was just so different from what was being created at the time. Come to think of it, what other games are even similar to it nowadays? Nothing has even come close (to my knowledge)!

My next favorite has to be XD. What I really liked about it is that it had the storyline to back up the battle sequences. To be honest, I'm always hesitant to buy a Pokemon game that isn't part of the DS series since it's usually just battling and in my opinion I can battle on the DS if I wanted so why waste money?

Not a fan of puzzle games so those never grabbed my interest and mystery dungeon was hella fun the first playthrough. That was different and unique but after the first one I couldn't bring myself to play another, which really killed the mystery dungeon series for me.

MiniminGames

aka MGPlatinium
    Years
  • XD! The atmosphere, the graphics, the gameplay… The only problem with it is that it borrows too much from Colloseum. Still, it's an amazing game.

Years
  • Played through XD at least 10 times, can't get enough!
    Even managed to catch all of the shadow poke (took me forever though :P)

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I love Colosseum and XD. The 3D and the rest of the graphics were pretty pwnage. Plus you got a Lugia and the other birds so I pwned Mt. Battle.

♀ Eevee - Hacker

Lazy Hacker N00b
    Years
  • HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN HEY YOU PIKACHU??????

that was the best game ever! you got to TALK to pikachu and play with him and interact directly!

it was the game i grew up with...along with pokemon snap. those two games sum up my (non-handheld games, atleast) childhood.

never played colo but XD comes in 3rd... and the stadium games were only played for the minigames...the battles were annoying cuz they took too long...i dont wanna watch EVERY move in EVERY battle...

and i cant think of anyother non handhelds that ive every played

RHCPlover

Cyndaquil Obsessed
    Years
  • My favorite? Hard one. I like a lot.
    Well it's a tie between Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Snap, and Hey You Pikachu.

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
  • My favourites would have to be Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Channel, and Pokemon Snap. I like the pretty pictures you can get of Zapdos. And throwing things at the Electrodes. :P

Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 28, 2011
    If you're talking non digital, then its Pokemon Monopoly (i use to play that board game all the time when i was a kid) if your talking digital, then its PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure.

ジャスミン

Steel Type Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Colosseum and XD, no question about it. They're the most enjoyable Pokemon game that I have ever played and I thought the story was the best. Also, I like using Shadow Pokemon, they're so pro.

iFrosty

I <3 Fire Pokemon!
    Years
  • Tie between....The two Pokemon Stadiums, and Pokemon Colosseum.
    Never played or herd of "Pokemon XD".

Years
  • Pokemon Colosseum story-wise, Pokemon XD stuff-to-do-wise. Colosseum doesn't have any Poke Spots or any other way to get additionall Pokemon beyond the 80-something Shadow ones, so if you release one of yours, you're out of luck.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • My favorite is Pokemon Battle Revolution, I like the Pokemon and attacks graphisms :) even though it depend on the attacks...

Years
  • Colosseum, XD, and the Stadium games(but mostly 2) were my favorite. 2's Gym Leader Castle, simple free battle mode and the music won it for me. Coliseum's VS Mode with Mt.battle and Stadium like selection of Coliseums very Pokecup and Primecup Like and story was great. XD is the same, except free battles were a bit more challenging for me, and the Battle Sims are helpful. But I had fun playing all 3

Back