• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Favorite Pokemon game?

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I really love SoulSilver! Before I played that I loved my Sapphire, and before that Yellow. I guess it's just this weird every-couple-of-games trend I subconsciously have haha.

But yeah, SoulSilver. Everything in that was so beautiful to me, how they did Lugia and Ho-oh, and the towers and everything. Reliving Goldenrod City in amazing Pokemon graphics<3! My childhood love Morty was even more attractive to look at haha. The pokemon weren't constantly moving either, and it wasn't all blahh 3D and such, like Black. Weee Silver.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Honestly? I don't think I have a favorite game per se. My favorite game to replay is Emerald. My favorite game to use for challenges is Black/White. My favorite for nostalgia are Red and Silver (I can't place one over another). It's easier to ask me which games I don't like. XD; I will just go with Emerald though. I can play through it as many times as I like and never get bored. :) Plus I love double battles.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    My favorites are Platinum and Emerald. Platinum was just... fun to play and I liked the added evolutions and all. I use Emerald for challenges a lot, and the Battle Frontier is probably my most favorite place in the Pokemon World.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Emerald. No matter how many times I've played it, I love restarting it and having another go using a new team.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    BLACK / WHITE / CRYSTAL / GOLD.

Gold for being first ever played, Crystal for being the amazing improvements to Gold (omg animated Pokemon!!!) <-- gen 2 = night/day ftw. Black and White because Unova is amazing, storyline is amazing and I've played through like 3/4 times already iirc AND the only differences are White/Black Forest and the music which I like for both SO TECHNICALLY I like both evenly. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Leaf Green, Platinum, and Black are possibly my top three. Simply because I had more fun than the other games. My journey was surely unforgettable. :'3

Back