• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Sinnoh Episode so far?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay Jorah I took your advice from earlier. Too many people seem to be complaining and crying about all the bad things in the anime...so it is time to bring in something fresh...

What is your favorite Sinnoh Episode so far? From the start till now...

For me, the best one I like so far is the Wallace Cup episodes (basically because May got some neat pokemon and she appeared again!) and the Summer School arc.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The Yokan episode. Rotom in its many forms was great and stood out the most to me.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well, I'm gonna have to reply now XD My favourite episodes are some of the random ones, like "Amazing Race", "All Dressed Up With Somewhere to Go", of and the Rotom episode was hilarious. Oh, I also love the Wallace Cup. And future ones like "Return to basics, Team Rocket!", "The Charge of Team Galectic", "Rival Trainer Jun Appears". It's so hard to choose one.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hmm...I've been wanting to see the episode where Jun appears, seems EPIC...but what else do all u others think?...what's ur favorite Sinnoh Episode so far?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Galory Blaze, Fantina Gym battle, Byron Gym battle, Maylene Gym battle, Fighting Fear with Fear, Turtwig Grotle then Turterra, finally and Chim-charred.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I have to say either "Rival Jun Appears!" or the episode where Swinub evolves (Piloswine <3).

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    "Rival Jun Appears!" is my favorite by far. I had been hoping for that ADD-ridden mofo to appear for how long now?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    sounds like "Rival Jun Appears" is really good...I cannot wait for that to hit the USA...

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    My favorite translated episodes are probably the Summer School arc.

I'm also desperate to watch The Charge of Team Galactic. xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh, my favorite to release in the US so far has been the Summer School episodes.

Years
    Probably the "Secret Sphere of Influence," for all the fan-service and the Western style of writing. Although, "Thief That Keeps On Thieving" will get high marks for not doing the usual cookie cutter approach.

I'll wait for the dub version for Galactic's Charge before I say, either way. Good thing it isn't long to wait.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    YEs...I am also waiting for the episode 110 with Jun, Riley, and so fourth before I say that is a next favorite episode of mine...lol...

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
    The Electrike Company.

Classic Pokemon episode done really well. Meet a new pokemon (albeit an older generation one). Has a problem which the group help solve. Also it was an episode where Meowth and James decided to help the group out.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Also, The Psyduck Stops here was a great episode. I was facepalming and chucklesnorting through the entire thing, and that's always a good think in a Pokemon episode. Who would have thunk it? People enjoying an episode of Pokemon?

Back