• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Spin Off ?

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon best. I LOVE the idea of being a pokemon & ACTUALLY fight instead of being a bossy-butt trainer. The music is overall pretty good (my favorite is Mt. Travial from the 2nd games), I love the graphics (too bad the dungeon graphics aren't as good... this is why I miss the friend areas from the first games...) & the way I see it, the game has unlimited replay value. (Another reason why I love the game.)
    I do see room for improvement, but I won't complian, because I was wanting to 1 day work for Nintendo & help with the game.
    Like the saying goes:
    "You wish for a job well done, do the job yourself!"

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    at the moment my favorite would have to be blue rescue team. i have been addicted to it since i got it

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
    I suppose my fave would be the Mystery Dungeons simply because, I sold Blue and Time a while ago and now I want them back xD

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
    My favorite spin off would be PMD: Explorers of Sky, because it's fun playing as a Pokemon, not as a Pokemon Trainer. :3

...But I wonder why it isn't "PMD: Explorers of the sky. O.o

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    My favourite (yes I spelled it with a u) would have to be Pokemon Pinball (first to mention it I think) or the first Pokemon Stadium. Love that game.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time. I'm still training so I can beat the Zero Isle dungeons XD
    I can't play my Explorers of Sky on my Emulator, though.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Wow, out of 115 posts, hardly anyone has said Pokemon Ranger

I know instanly, Pokemon Ranger 2. One of my FAVOURITE games of all time.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    So I just have to tell what's my favorite huh? Its simple! Pokemon Ranger series is driving me nuts. I actually like Mystery Dungeon and the rest of the Spin Off, But only Pokemon Ranger that giving me Interest. That's why I'm currently waiting for Pokemon Ranger : Track of Light USA release. I also beat the Pokemon Ranger, and Pokemon Ranger : Shadow of Almia. Plus finished the Manaphy event and already transfer it to my Diamond.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I liked Ranger 2 so much that I beat it until there was nothing else to do ! ;)
    My DSi has both the L and R buttons broken ... that means no PMD, one of my fav. Spin-Offs won't work ... >.<

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I loved Red Rescue team, and Explorers of time.

Mystery Dungeon games are always so teary, the endings are like.. awesome!

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I wonder whats it gonna look like when the Pokemon Ranger 5th gen release...New Uniform? More Partner? Choose able Partner? or Zorua as the new Partner? Whatever it is, "Pokemon Ranger's still gonna be my Favorite spin-off Pokemon games!"

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    General I think Spin-offs are a bad idea, but I love Angel.It is one of my favourite shows of all time and I too am of the opinion that it was even better than Buffy.I like also Red Rescue team, and Explorers of time.

Back