• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite colour?

What is your favourite colour?

• Blue

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Green

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Red

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pink

• Purple

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Violet

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Black

• White

• Turqoize

• Indigo

• Scarlet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver

• Gold

• Gray

• Brown

• Mint

• Flourescent colours (please state in post which ones!)

• I like a mixture of colours! (Please state in post which ones)

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I love all colours!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other (please state in post)

• Total voters

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Green, black and purple. But mostly green.

Woot for hippy colours.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I really like black for some reason...I've always hated wearing bright colors, and I look the best in black I think (Not to make a statement or anything, I just like it ^_^)

ShadowDeeps

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    So long as colors don't look disorganized (IE, in drab cascades gathering in abundance), I'm of the train of thought that all colors are contributing in some way, whether it be the inherently passive tones of green or the more commanding, deeper tones of dark purple and blue (or just darker, deeper colors, to make a more general statement). IMHO. So it's sort of a quagmire for me to choose. If I had to choose one, though, it'd be Indigo, if only because of the aforementioned reasons.

But colors themselves to me are visible emotions, just as music may be equal to audible emotions; both are used in art forms. Either way, I've always appreciated colors immensely.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    This thread has made me think more about colours and what not. I've really started looking at each colour and liking them and their uniqueness (If that's how you spell it?). However, green remains the favourite just not by as much anymore :D

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I love the color blue, but I also love the color red, and in my books they go hand in hand with just about anything.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Baby (Sky, Light) Blue, like the Hawaiian shirt I'm wearing XD!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    (I feel like I've already posted in this thread, but it must have been an older one. :[)
    Anyway, my favourite colors are orange, blue, pink (obviously) and purple. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    I dont really have a favorite colour but i prefer Black and Red, meh just looks good =/

Back