• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favourite Eevee Evolution?

Years
  • It's between Espeon and Jolteon. I love cats, but Jolteon is just awesome.

My least favorite is easily Flareon. I don't really like it's overall design too much at all, and it's always been pretty useless at battling.

GoingPokemonCrazy

Bird Pokemon Rule
    Years
  • If it was possible to extract the bodily fluids from Jolteon and Umbreon into a saucepan to simmer for a couple of hours, that would indeed be the recipe for Awesomesauce. :P

Ewww... But cool ;) Definetly Awesomesauce... LoL

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Eevee and its evolutions are veeery overrated but I've always had a huge soft spot for Vaporeon. I love it. I'd probably like it even more if it weren't so damn expensive to collect merch for. ;_;' Regardless... I do really like it.

I also kiiinda like Umbreon but the rest are just "meh" for me.

Years
  • Vaporeon and Glaceon are top! Vaporeon: Original and has strong moves!
    Glaceon: Updated and has impressive stats!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Haven't I posted in this thread already? >.< Oh well...

One word: ESPEON!
    It is just soooo awesome! :D Honestly, I cant see any flaws with it, except it's shiny would have been better blue in my opinion. It's violet, has an awesome sprite in HG\SS, and is generally just great, plus I love its stat distribution. It's just one cool, elegant, purdy Pokemon. xD

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    I'm defenitely going to have to go with Umbreon. Very cool name and they're so cute.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Umbreon and Glaceon. I like and want all of them, but I don't want to start another Eevee farm. Hmm... maybe I will.

I LOVE EEVEES. I COLLECT 'EM

Anyways, I'll throw Jolteon and Vaporeon in there. I would like to double battle with them very much. A male Jolteon and a female Vaporeon. <3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Umbreon is the best for me because I love to torcher my opponents by giving Umbreon Toxic, and followed by Protect, Substitute and some other move, it also takes a while for Umbreon to get Koed

:t354:TG

Years
  • Hmm, I don't like them all that much... mainly because they still haven't completed all of the types yet... (steel, bug, poison, flying, etc)...
    If i had to pick one I guess it would be Flareon... because it's original...

Back