• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite Eevee evolution?

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    I was just wondering, what's your favourite Eevee evolution and how often do you get Vaporeon's? I always get Jolteon's!

Vragon

(Bulky, cool, and a actual challenge at the Battle Subway)

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
  • For gyms, I love Jolteon. Many people around here use water + flying types for guarding their gyms, so good ol' Jolteon can wipe them out pretty quickly!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Jolteon and Umbreon are my favorites. I was so excited that I finally have an Umbreon of my own.

On my end, I always get Flareon's.

Years
  • Flareon is my favourite though I don't often use him to battle but I recently got one with 93% IVs and he has Overheat so I do wanna try him out. Vaporeon is my highest CP and he's usually my best Pokémon for taking on a gym. I'm trying to get my Umbreon and Espeon powered up but I don't get much stardust lately so it's proving hard to do.

I always get Jolteon whenever I evolve an Eevee.

Last edited:
    Back