• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Favourite Instrument?

Anty

Just thought of going French..
Years
  • So... What is your favourite instrument? For me, it would be between the Guitar and Drums. My favourite guitar is "Les Pauls"

What's yours?
    Sorry, if there's no poll. I think every instrument just won't fit. :)

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Well, I play the Clarinet and the tenor Sax, and I'm learning the drums.
    My favorite though... hmm... depends on my mood ^^; It would be those 3 mentioned though. I also like bass guitar :3

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • Piano. I love the sound.
    It's so... i don't know. it's interesting
    and nice :T
    My 2nd favorite one is bass. It makes a huge difference in the songs. Well, at least I think this way ;]

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • I like guitars too, even if I can't play them. I do play Guitar Hero however. My favorite guitar would have to be the Les Paul Sunburst, played by the one and only Sir Paul McCartney, which would make the bass my second favorite instrument since he plays bass the most. Then comes piano - it has a great sound.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Electric violin. Pleasant sound, better than a normal one in my opinion; and people can look quite graceful while playing it.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I think currently right now it's guitar and oboe, since I play them and they are fun. The other instruments, well, I'm kinda lazy to play. xD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Awhh, I love all instruments. But a top five?

1. Piano: I love the sound it makes. It seems like an instrument that you have to have talent for to really play well.
    2. Guitar: I also love the sound. Accustic, namely, especially in ska.
    3. Trumpet: It just owns the world. Ska stuff, woah! Girl trumpet players ftw!
    4. Bari sax: My friend plays this. It's amazing and really difficult to play well.
    5. Electric Violin: My other friend plays this. Eleanor Rigby is awesome on it, and I just love the uniqueness of it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Piano for me. :> I started learning it when I was four and quit when I was ten, but I still play it casually. I never actually appreciated the sound of a piano until I was older.

I am also in love with synthesizers. I really, really want one when I can afford one because they look like so much fun just to play around on. :D!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • To play, or to listen to? I can only play one instrument, and that's the piano, which I despise playing. I would much rather listen to somebody else then playing it myself. But as far as listening goes, I probably would go with... electric guitar, but only if it's in an upbeat song. Electric guitar in a slow song = depressing x.x

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm such a band nerd. x.X I have too many, but I'll simplify it.

5. Trombone- Simply put because I like the sound and the look. We call'em t-bones. :D
    4. Piano- Who doesn't love that lovely sound? It was right next to my bed on my mission trip, so I played it everytime we were in the room. :3
    3. Clarinet- My first instrument. <3 I no longer play it in band, though. I moved to a bigger school and I didn't want to be in a BIG section full of girls. So I switched.
    2. Bass Guitar- C'mon. It's sexy. I love people who play this thing. <333
    1. Tenor Saxophone- Yes, this is what I switched to and what I'm the section leader of. It's a sexyyyfull instrument with a great sound and I love it. <3

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    i keep getting urges to learn different instruments. something i would like to learn is the sax, always wanted to learn it since i was young but the money you have to spend for one is too steep for me. im a big fan of guitars, got into them a few years ago and i love it when people have unique and creative slants at making their guitars individual.

nobody else has said this one, i love the sound of a good warm ripping harmonica... they sound absolutley souful, and make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. it has to be a big epic solo of course mind, i believe the minimalistic approach to playing harp isnt interesting. so for this reason, bob dylans harmonica style simply doesnt appeal to me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    My favorite instrument would probably have to be guitar. Im not that great but still love it.

Back