• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what is your favourite pokemon in R/S

Years
  • i'm never able to pick my favourite pokemon in r/s. i like all the pokemon but some i like better than the others. when i compare the better ones to each other i like them all. i would love to hear all your favourite pokemon.

K8lin

Kecleon Master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 26, 2004
    Either Kecleon or Skarmory, both look cool.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
  • just guess my favorite. just take a random and wild guess. (CLUE: DON'T look at my user name, couldn't think of nething else that day).

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • -?-White Wolf-?- said:
    Mightyena!!!! (see ava) :-P, dark rules!

Rock on -xWhite Wolf-x-!!!

DarkAnubisX said:
    ABSOL, all the way lol....its sooo great and all

You too!!! Oh yeah, here's my list:

Absol
    Mightyena
    Latios :os:
    Registeel
    Pelliper (I don't know why...0_o; yep that's my face!)
    Deoxys :fr: :lg:
    Kecleon :kec:
    And of course, Jirachi!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2004
    o and i love raichu i have her on my sappier game it is level 150 all my pokemon are i will list them,raichu,ABSOL,Mightyena,Espeon,i am not going to list them all but i caute 212 pokemon and i am going to put them on my ruby game to win faster!hahahahaha i got more then you!!!p.s i know how to cach jarachy with out gameshark!!!

Back