• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite region?

Which region would you live/ your favourite?

• Johto

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Kanto

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Hoen

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Farahnaz

Quilava Champ
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    Hey all please vote on the poll!

(soz but btw if you want to vote sinnoh please just post it!)

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'd vote for Johto, actually. I was just writing about passing through Ecruteak City earlier, when I began to ealize just how long it's been since I've walked those Routes. ^_^

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    From what I've seen so far, Sinnoh is the best (and largest!) region to date. It looks like it has even more variety with the environments than Hoenn, which already had forests, deserts, mountains, sea...

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    I've got to admit always having had a thing for Johto. I mean, it's got Slowpoke well for goodness sake! How could you not love Slowpoke Well? Sprout Tower is a cool idea too. ^^ Plus, G/S/C was. in my opinion, the most ground breaking generation of the series, although Sinnoh (Pfft...I would have prefered it if they'd called it Shinou to be honest xP) might just surprise me. Still, I'll reserve judgement on the matter until I've actually seen the game. After all, it wouldn't be the first time the producers promised more than they delivered. xP

//Bey

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I like Kanto and Johto. Those are the two I'm most familiar with. I'm horrible with the newer pokemon. =/ I'm still eager to learn about them though haha.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hmmm.... thats tough. I like them all, but I'll have to say Houenn is my favorite, because that's where May lives <3 *is shot* But Johto, Sinnoh, and Kanto are my other favorites. Not to sure about the Orre or the other one you mentioned.

Years
    For some reason I've always loved Johto. It's just... I love it. I love how the land is. I really need to describe why I love it so much. XD The Slowpoke were awesome. XP

I also love Blackthorn City... Dragon Types. X3

I also like Sinnoh a lot. =D

Back