• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your favourite Sinnoh Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Lucario is the best ^^
    but sinnoh dex no. 3 is cool as well (sry I dont know english name )

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My favorite Sinnoh pokemon are Roserade and Loppuny.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    palkia ftw!
    palkia would own dialga cus dialga looks stupid.
    and cus i almost single handedly beat the league with it so it will always have a special little place in my heart=)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Gastrodon, especially the pink one.

Cute cry, cute looks, and a 4x weakness to Grass that makes you want to hug her and protect it from incoming Wood Hammers.

I hope they feel nice to the touch.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I forgot to mention Ramperdos. I recently fell in love with him.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Shaymin (Wish I had one, but it's event only, darn, where's my action replay?). Outside "ledgends" I like Floatzel!

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Dootakun is my favorite 4th Gen. I liked it even before I found out it was OU

D/P Favorites:
    -Naetoru/Hayashigame/Dotaitos
    -Biidaru
    -Minomucchi/Minomadamu/Garmeil
    -Mitsuhoney/Beequeen
    -Cherinbo/Cherimu
    -Karanakushi/Toritodon
    -Fuwante/Fuwaraido
    -Doomiraa/Dootakun
    -Perap
    -Mikaruge
    -Scorpi/Dorapion
    -Masukippa
    -Neorantu
    -Tamanta
    -Manyula
    -Jibacoil
    -Beruberuto
    -Mojanbo
    -Megayanma
    -Manmuu
    -PorygonZ
    -Dainoosu
    -Yonowaaru
    -Yukimenoko
    -Rotomu

For threads like these, prefer their (betteru) Japanese Names.

D/P Pokemon are actaully the only ones I frequently use their Japanese names for >.>;

I also keep finding myself calling Sinnoh Shinou and D/P attacks by their Japanese Names, Especially Dialga/Palkia's special move, Roar of Time and Spacial Rend (Time Roar and Space Break, respectivly)

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Believe it or not, my favorite fourth generation Pokémon would have to be Buizel.
    I don't know why, but Buizel was the very first water-type Pokémon I actually took a quick liking too. That little water weasel is incredibly adorable and it's evolution is pretty darn strong. From the very first screenshot I witnessed with the little guy in it, I knew I wanted it on my in-game team. So, when that brand new Pearl version came to my door, I knew what the first Pokémon I would be looking for was.
    ]

I totally agree with you, plus the fact that buizel was the first mammalian-like water pokemon, which is pretty cool. Besides that, out of all the new Sinnoh Legendaries, Shaymin comes in first, it's just so adorable (isn't it? Both formes) with Giratina coming in at a close second, because its so strong and wicked awesome (I don't know if that's a reason, but oh well)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm fond of Empoleon, Luxray, Garchomp (in-game only), Leafeon, Glaceon, Mismagius... and a bunch of others I've either forgotten or am too lazy to list. :x Mhm... probably either Leafeon or Glaceon, because I love all the Eevee evolutions.

Back