• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your favourite Sinnoh Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    Mine would probably be Mime Jr and Lucario. Although, I have Pearl, Mime Jr will always remain one of close favourites. Mainly because of the TV series.

TrainerMatt

Ore wa kanari tsuyo!
    Years
    Easily Weavile. As if Sneasel wasn't cool enough, they give him an evolution that makes him badder to the bone. Other than Weavile, I'd say that Luxray comes in at a close second. Just looks so cool, may be pretty dull to level a Shinx up, but when it evolves into Luxio and starts actually getting electric attacks, then finally evolves into Luxray, man that cat is powerful!

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    Easily Giratina. Giratina is bad ass. And his origin form is sick as hell.

Giratina. Easily. He's sick as hell. Even in his normal form, he is easily one
    of the coolest Sinnoh pokemon. Dialga comes in next. Roar of Time!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My favorite sinnoh pokemon..

Well I don't like sinnoh much... So I cause I would say I like Shinx's Evo's

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My favourite is Yanmega. Yanma was already a favourite of mine, and I was glad to see he got an evolution in the 4th Gen. ^^

Whenever you face a Yanmanator in battle, your butt will be whupped. No question about it! :D

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
    My favorite sinnoh pokemon would have to be..........***drum roll please***...............Ambipom...he's awesome! Especially with Double Hit and the special ability of Technician!

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Believe it or not, my favorite fourth generation Pokémon would have to be Buizel.
    I don't know why, but Buizel was the very first water-type Pokémon I actually took a quick liking too. That little water weasel is incredibly adorable and it's evolution is pretty darn strong. From the very first screenshot I witnessed with the little guy in it, I knew I wanted it on my in-game team. So, when that brand new Pearl version came to my door, I knew what the first Pokémon I would be looking for was.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My favorite Sinnoh Pokemon is easily Darkrai. Ever since they introduced the DARK type, I dreamed of the day a Pokemon like Darkrai would be implemented in the games.

サファイア

Save me?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Drifloon is pretty odd, but thats why I adire it so much. Who doesn't love balloons? The Sinnoh Pokemon were awful, compared to the original and past generations. I wasn't fond of them much, since nintendo is running out of ideas. I would give them props for attempting this fourth generation, some of the Pocket Monsters used were very intelligent creations.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    3.) Probass (Sure, it's not the most attractive looking pokemon, but it has a certain appeal to it, though I don't know what it is.)
    2.) Magnazone (Another evolution I was waiting on for a long time, and it downright rocks!)
    1.) Porygon-Z (I've waited a long time for porygon's final evolution, and though I wasn't quite expecting Porygon-Z, I like it all the same.)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Drifloon is pretty odd, but thats why I adire it so much. Who doesn't love balloons? The Sinnoh Pokemon were awful, compared to the original and past generations. I wasn't fond of them much, since nintendo is running out of ideas. I would give them props for attempting this fourth generation, some of the Pocket Monsters used were very intelligent creations.

I agree with this person. Drifblim is awesome, you could just be like, look at me I'm riding a balloon. But I think they did the best they could with the 4th generation.

Years
    Honchkrow and Infernape are my two favorites. Hence, their the only two Sinnoh Pokemon that I'm currently using.

I like a few others, but most of the Sinnoh Pokemon didn't strike a chord with me like the older ones did. Heh, that's just the way I am I guess. =P

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Weavile. I don't have to say anything else, DO I?

Back