• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favourite Starters?

Favourite Starter?

• Total voters

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I have favourites from each generation...

RBY was Charmander, GSC was Chikorita and RSE was Mudkip (FTW!!).

I didn't really like the Sinnoh ones much :(

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    The Charmander family, all of the Johto starters' families, Mudkip family and Piplup family... and as for fifth gen I like all the starters thus far but I wonder what their evo's will look like?

Johto's are very hard for me to chose... but I think Toto is my favorite. He was my first Starter ever ^^

...But my love for the penguins might have surpassed them... :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Sceptile and his evolutionary line have practically redefined the grass-type starter by giving them a generous dash of badassery, and I've loved grass starters ever since. :D

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    Totodile to Feraligatr for sure, put a Macho Brace on Totodile and if it gets infected with PokeRus luckily, it will evolve into a PWNing Machine. Feraligatr is simply EPIC.

shot571

Charmander - Charizard definitely.Ive never chosen a starter that's not fire due to this guy. Hopefully it'll continue with the fire pig :s

Ayselipera

The Bulbasaur line is the most appealing for me. Although now that there are new starters who knows if I'll end up favoring one of them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I probably have a problem, but I love Tsutaaja, alot. I'm sure I will love whatever it evolves into aswell, I just really like that Grass Snake, when I get mine, I will name it Bugger, because that's what it looks like, a little Bugger. :|

Back