• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your least fav pokemon?

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
Years
  • Nah Octillery. The ugliest Piece of @!@% I've ever seen and it makes this incredibly Horrid Animation sound. And when I battle I hate Feralygator and Gyarados. I just absolutely hate those rigged pokemons.

Finnel

Years
  • Anything from the fourth generation, with few exceptions.

I have no idea how Nintendo managed to screw up the fourth gen so badly. All the other gens have cute, cool and elegant looking Pokémon, but in the fourth one almost everything looks like something my cat would puke up.

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
  • Jigglypuff, Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, and Purugly.

GASP.

Erm, I'm not too sure about this. I LOVE most Pokemon. Okay, well, not MOST, but the MAJORITY.

TWO Pokemon I cannot stand is...

Geodude and Zubat

They're so common, I see them in like, ALL of the games!
    (I haven't polished my memories lately, but I'm pretty sure..)

I like Crobat though. :paranoid:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ambipom...

Its fingers and hair is what make it look the worst... The fingers look like weird pustules.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Rotom. That thing is just a weird looking POS. God I hate it. I dont like some popular pokes either, examples include lucario and jirachi. Im pretty open to anything else:D

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • I'm surprised hardly anyone said Bidoof.
    Gahh, that stupid thing annoys me. It's so freaking common that it's not funny.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years

Alot of people said bidoof. I dont really mind bidoof, its a beaver- at least thats somewhat logical. Plus he is great for hm slaving:D

Keora

Fighting Master
    Years
  • I hate Graveler/ anything in its evolutionary chain due to the fact that it learns explosion and there is nothing worse then going to victory road to train and having them little turds exploding on me constantly. also i hate plusle/minun they are just cheap pikachu knock offs

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • What is your least fav pokemon?

I have to say my least fav pokemon is Mewtwo Charizard and Pikachu them 3 i dont like much because of them being so popular and so good it just annoys me there not as good as some pokemon
    Hey, buddy, don't be mean to Giygas's bro.

As for opinion...it would have to be Lucario. Man, he looked decent at first, actually, he always looked silly, but then those furries, those furries. Jeez, those things ruin everything they touch.

Years

fail
    bidoofisonfirexs9.jpg

Also, Jynx.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I never liked Zapdos, either. It's cry is just creepy!

Lol yeah. But the most disturbing call belongs to Lugia.

'Gaaayyyyyyaaaaaassss'

Did he just call me a gayass?

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
  • Lol yeah. But the most disturbing call belongs to Lugia.

'Gaaayyyyyyaaaaaassss'

Did he just call me a gayass?

Lmao

My least favorite pokemon is magikarp for very obvious reasons

-splash splash- -_- that's all he can do until lv 15

How can you raise him with just splash. He can't even learn surf for god sakes and he's a water pokemon.

"Magikarp go away" lol

Back