• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your least fav pokemon?

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Lucario. He's easily the most ugly pokemon in the ENTIRE game, but they have to give him great stats and movepool, mke a movie about him and have im be one of the most popular Pokemon in the whole freaking thing. Seriously, it has random HORNS growing out of its chest and hands. WTF?

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    DimJim: Lucario. He's easily the most ugly pokemon in the ENTIRE game, but they have to give him great stats and movepool, mke a movie about him and have im be one of the most popular Pokemon in the whole freaking thing. Seriously, it has random HORNS growing out of its chest and hands. WTF?
    Celysus: bleh, he's wrong, lucario is the sexiest pokeman of all
    DimJim: no he's not
    DimJim: he looks cool,
    DimJim: but he's too popular
    DimJim: be must be destroy.
    Celysus: I'll take him off your hands for yoouu

Then he started singing Let's Fighting Love. God I hate furry extremists.

Lopunny isn't my least liked, it's just probably the stupidest one in the game. ITS HANDS ARE STUCK TOGETHER BY A PIECE OF FLUFF!

I can't help but laugh at that.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    o.O okay, just got confused cause you quoted my post as what "DimJim" said XD

Anyway...yeah, Lucario is weird. It doesn't look like a Pokemon, if you know what I mean? All the stripes and spikes and random little bits...it just looks really weird :\

Years
    Lucario. He's easily the most ugly pokemon in the ENTIRE game, but they have to give him great stats and movepool, mke a movie about him and have im be one of the most popular Pokemon in the whole freaking thing. Seriously, it has random HORNS growing out of its chest and hands. WTF?

Haha...Lucario is actually one of the only Sinnoh Pokémon designs I can stand. XD

Ayselipera

Definetly Raticate and Golbat. Now I have no problem raising a Golbat their just terribly annoying to encounter in caves. I find that sometimes my pokemon have a hard time escaping from them so I'm stuck for a while. I hate Raticate just because its a pointless gross stupid pokemon. All it does is take up space and they're also hard to get away from sometimes.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    How can you not like Charizard?! (This is to the original poster.) Oh well, it's their opinion...:\ Anyway, I cant stand Jynx, it's just so...ugly. |:< Yeah, I hate Jynx. :(

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Least favorite? ...Zubat, simply because it annoys me. xD

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Buizel.

I hate that thing.
    So much.
    It camwhores worse than Piplup, thinks it's the most badass Pokemon walking the earth, and ingame, it and Floatzel show up nearly everywhere. And I'm sick of it winning. Steelix pwning it wasn't enough; it literally needs to learn to not try so hard to be badass.

I hope Ash Oaks the thing after Sinnoh, and it stays unevolved and unused. If Ash uses it to fight Volkner, I'll shat bricks >_>;;

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Mr. Mime/Mime Jr. I really don't think they should be Pokemon at all.

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
    Years
    i just relized that i dont like umbreon or eevee that much jolteon is better than umbreon but not as popular and i hate popular pokemon they all need loving not just one or two pokemon

Back