• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your least favorite movie?

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
Years
  • I really don't know. I can't think about one right now, but maybe if I have to... Hellraiser xD I just can't stand that movie, it makes me sick. But at the same time the movie is good too.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • There are tonnes of movies I don't like but they're so boring that it's not worth remembering the name.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Scarface.....I never liked it. Yet it seems so popular in modern culture.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • The New World, I think it's called. I went expecting a really great movie, ended up sitting there for three hours, suffering through cuts that made no sense (close up of a flower, then all of a sudden there's a chick up in a tree with a wedding dress on, what? xD). Plus, there was barely any dialogue in the movie.
    Just look at how quickly it came out on DVD. ._.
    And I hate any PG-13 horror movies, because they serve no purpose except to scare 10 year olds. xD Pulse, anyone?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well... most of the time if I think I'll really dislike a movie I won't bother seeing it in the first place.
    ...But ...hmm.. The Darkness was pretty bad.. but I've seen worse.

When I think of the words 'Hate' and 'Movie' the first thing that comes to mind is that Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the WereRabbit. >>;

...I hate Wallace and Gromit..

The Triumvirate

Making Pokémon totally Metal
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Scarface.....I never liked it. Yet it seems so popular in modern culture.

That's only because those who love it so much to buy the 300th re-relase of that damn movie never watched Pulp Fiction. Now THAT movie was genius.

Least favorite? Well, I don't think I can say all the movies that Mystery Science Theater has made fun of, since they made them hilarious. So the worst movie I ever paid to see was Spanglish. Next comes The Hulk and Daredevil.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • Least favorite movie, ugh... Miami Vice. >>;
    That movie was horrid. Honestly.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    ... The Hulk. My Lord, the plot really didn't kick in 'till the second hour rolled around.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I dunno, probably Bride of Chuckie of whatever it was exactly called, watched it at a sleepover once when I was about 10, scared the s*** out of me. xD

Also I agree with the above poster, that War of the Worlds one sux, it should be set in my hometown (which is where the book & original story is set, seriously).

Back