• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your least favourite type?

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    STEEL!!
    Takes ages to take them down. Major annoying substance

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Normal type. Lord, do I hate normal type. Blissey's cool though. XD

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Well... on LJ I said something like.... "Rock-types are redundant and Ground-types are boring."

Rocks come from the ground ( therefore they are redundant ), and my opinion of Ground-types is purely subjective. So, I'd have to say I like Rock-types the least. :3

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Definitely Rock types, though I don't hate them, merely prefer them the least compared to every other type possible. Rock types aren't immune to Electric types, seem to be less interesting than Ground types and generally don't offer me anything interesting (although I did use Sudowoodo on my HG team and he was okay I guess, but probably my least favourite member of the team).

That being said, at least they can attack Flying types, which Ground types usually can't do.

Years
  • i hate bug coz wen facing a bug-type opponent....they can be really annoying when they put you to sleep or poison you. and if ur a bug-type owner, then ur pokemon are weak against many types!!!

Ayselipera

I honestly like every type and I can find little I don't like about each one. Overall I don't typically use bug types, but that's not to say I don't like them. They just rarely come in handy for me when it comes to battling. Design wise they've always been great though.

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    I don't really care for Rock types. It feels like they're Obsolete because of Steel types, imo

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • i hate bug coz wen facing a bug-type opponent....they can be really annoying when they put you to sleep or poison you. and if ur a bug-type owner, then ur pokemon are weak against many types!!!

*Cough*

My least favourite type is Fighting. Urgh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I cant stand bug, dragon, and steel.

Bug - because it's usually the weak and boring type.

Dragon - because its always everyone's favorite and annoyingly overpowered.

Steel - just a lame idea for a type lol

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I probably don't really much hate any type, but if I had to say then it would probably Poison because of how annoying the type is, I hate it when you get randomly poisoned from their abilities and I never really use many poison types either...

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • Fighting, Dragon, Ghost, Rock and Steel are all weak ideas for types imo.
    And I've never really liked Electric... not enough variety I guess? Although Electabuzz is a boss.

I don't think Ground is bad though, it brought us Marowak, Pupitar, Donphan, the Nidos, Whiscash - and Giovanni.

Bugs have great designs, and Poison types are deliciously cruel :3

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I hate bug, fightning, and steel pokemon because I barely like the pokemon or there moves in those types.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Rock and Fighting. They are generally ugly and annoying to encounter. There are not that many I like.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Rock and ground, b/c of the weak special defense against the popular grass and water type.

Back