• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your least season ever?

What is the least season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Mine is fall because you know what's coming. It's very depressing to know the end is coming (of the warm season, not the world, silly)
    The winter is also not a favorite of mine but I dont dislike it as bad because people cover up more 8D and it can only get better.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Mine's a close tie between winter and summer, but I'd have to say... Summer. x.x Sure, the summer holidays are great, but winter's hot and dry, and summer's hot and humid... so... yeah. At least winter is a little cooler at night and stuff... o_o

Years
    Oh, most definitely summer. I live in one of those areas where it gets extremely humid during the summer...and then the heat goes up. While I don't mind heat (to a certain point), I can't stand it when it's combined with humidity; I'd rather have any of the other three seasons instead of summer.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I love all of them, but my 'least' favorite would have to be summer. I'm very introverted, cooped up in my house, turning on the AC at full blast, chatting with friends~ (if I have nothing to do).

I just patiently wait for autumn to come.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~This is a tuff one X3....
    Hm, well, mine has to be fall, even though I don't dislike it completely...No apparent reason +_+ Just that...the whole season brings a kind of depression on me.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I get sunburnt during the summer, and sunscreen is annoying. ><; I get sick in the fall. Winter's too cold. So summer is worst, and spring is best.

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Summer for me, I mean, I like being out of school for two and a half months, but it's just so hot, if it got in the 70's during WINTER, it'll be hell in summer, I prefer Spring because it's nice, hot, but nice.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I don't like summer. Yes, you get out of school and all that stuff, but to me the hot weather every day isn't worth it. It makes me tired and sweaty, so I just want to sit in my cold basement room on the internet with the AC cranked up all day. The only real things I like about summer are thunderstorms and going outside at night.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I love all the seasons, but I have to say Winter is at the bottom of my list. XD; For one thing, I'm the kind of girl who loves to run around and play outdoors (not like you can't do that in Winter, I know), but a lot of my hobbies involve activities you do in the Summer or Spring and such. Besides, Winter is cold and long and by the time it gets towards the end after a good four-or-five-month-long reign, for people like me, you really begin to hate it. XD

~Kelsey

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    My least favorite season is Summer, because its really hot out.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Winter.
    Screw winter break (well actually, don't screw it because winter breaks in college are a month long). But yeah, I absolutely hate the cold. I start sneezing as soon as I'm exposed to the cold for 5 minutes. It will get even worse if I transfer to Rhode Island for my new college.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
    idiot

BobTheBlob said:
    Spam
    dslaiuynsliucgyeo78y b405n0 4w095y78uorjt7ymn8e5689yjelbtikjopei56k
    plz dont spam its a no-no...

and er i dunno i like all the seasons...

Back