• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your main goal in life?

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    So, What is your main goal in life? Well mine would have to be to start an own business of my own when i get older^^! How about you guys?

Years
    Latias- said:
    That's a secret..........................
    4 words, 25 characters please. Also, if you don't have something to say, it's best if left unsaid. ^^;

Um... my main goal in life is to get a job that supports me. Oh, and figure out what I want to do out of high school. xX

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I just want to be satisfied with myself. I want to prove to myself that I can live a happy and successful life all on my own. No matter how displeased I become with my current life, I want to keep working toward that goal. Then I can die without regrets and hope that the next life is better.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Wherever God takes me. My mom says I use that as an excuse, which is partially true; I personally have no idea what I'm to do in life. >O

Perhaps to write a novel?...Not the most enthusiastic about it, though.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I still have yet to see what my destiny holds,but my main goal..well,isn't yet decided x33;; First off,I need to improve my grades o_o;

Years
    Aside from things like finishing school, getting married, getting a job, blah blah...I'd actually love to become a known illustrator of some sort. At one point I thought about how cool it would be to illustrate ideas for video games; I still wouldn't mind achieving something like that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    My main goal in life would to be to get a book published. Or write a sucsesfull Short story. It's because, to be truthful, I envy authors, like J.K Rowling, or J.R.R Tolkein, or Darren Shan, because they get great fame and fortune, whereas an accountant or a tesco worker won't make as much.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    To be remembered like 'Wasn't he that guy who designed that awesome character from that film?'. Or 'Wasn't he that guy who made that really popular succesful comic?'. Or something like that.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    i want the be the best astronaut in history! AND BEAT UP THAT STUPID,RETARDED AUSTIN W/ SOME SORA GLASES IN GONSALES ELEMENTARY AND BEAT HIS CASH UP IN KICK BALL!:badsmile: :bandit: :pirate: :mew2:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I simply wish to make the world a better place. I'd also like to publish a book/book series if possible, though I probably am too prone to discouragement with my writing to ever follow through...

Back