• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your most hated pokemon?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • blissey, arggg it annoys the hell out of me when i battle it
    with softboild, body slam, and minimize its a pain in the tucas!

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    one thing abra's, why, simple, because in every game there is always somebody who is willing to trade an Arceus or something for the thing, and the best part it is impossible to catch with pokeballs or great balls, it just teleports later...grrrr

Bobby Emerald

A voice of reason.
    Years
  • How can you hate it? Its so awesome!

I also hate the damn jigglypuff... well not the game actually, in smash bros. Every damn time I fight it I swear... (Im a kirby player so you can sympatize with me)

Anyways back on topic:

Metapod. It is so damn useless. All it can learn by level up is harden and that barely does anything!

Pachirisu is effin useless. At least Metapod evolves into something more useful.
    Also, I hate Bibarel. Disgusting pokemon. I also hate Lickilicky, but only because of its name. HORRIBLE name.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I really hope that when people say they hate Zubat and Golbat that they are specifically distinguishing them from Crobat, which is a completely different, nowhere in the wild and all around better Pokemon.

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Hate Lickylicky (looks stupid and gross, and has an idiotic name), hate Bronzor/Bronzong because they are a BEEYOTCH to kill, severely dislike Lucario and Riolu due to overexposure. Hate the pink version of Gastrodon purely due to looks. Hate Chikorita and Meganium because they DO NOT live up to the spiffy awesomeness of Bayleef. Same problem with Sceptile, does not deliver on the promise implied with Grovyle. Hate Nosepass and Probopass because of the utter nonsensical looks. Dislike Pupitar because it is not a bug and shouldn't loose its limbs for 25 freaking levels.

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
  • Ratata, Bidoof and Zubat. They always appear, it gets annoying. Run, run and run. >.<​

Nightstar

☆ c h o c o l a t e ☆
    Years
  • Dunsparce, Zubat, Magikarp, and Bidoof! Ugh! I dislike them to the extreme! Dunsparce just creeps me out, Zubat and Bidoof never go away, and Magikarp are just useless unless you evolve them.

TheLetheProject

doesn't Wifi battle yet.
    Years
  • I strongly dislike Infernape. Every other final evolution of starters look cool, but Infernape just looks...bleh, especially from behind. I like Monferno, though.

When I was playing Gold version, I remember having a Pineco. I thought it was pretty cool, and I thought Forretress was even cooler. So the Pineco finally evolved, and I was really disappointed whenI sent out Forretress for the first time. Its back sprite was just a gray blob. A lot of the back sprites were either small or mediocre up until Diamond and Pearl.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
  • Me? Well i just hate Zubat! Its so annoying. Zubat is in every single pokemon game. When ever you try to pass a tunnel or cave Zubat always comes out of no where and starts to bother you. That pisses me off so much.

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
  • Anything that isn't Charizard :laugh: jk. Definitely Probopass because Nosepass alone was weird enough. Lickylicky comes in second just for being ugly.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I can't believe no fangirl has bashed me yet for hating Chikorita.

I don't have the chromosomes to qualify, but...

Spoiler:

I find it funny that so many bash the most common Pokemon ever. Ahem...

-Zubat and Golbat, yes, are Goddamned Bats, but they evolve into the incedibly useful, awesomely fun and I-just-reek-of-BAMF-appeal Crobat. Plus, if you know how to increase happiness quickly, you can have it by level 23.
    -Bidoof, yes, are annoying to no end, but catch two Bibarel and you have all dungeons covered. Catch a Bibarel and a Pelipper and you have all eight HM's covered.
    -Geodude...well, Geodude kinda does suck. Rhyperior kinda kicks its ass in terms of usefulness. :V
    -Pachirisu is one of the best Pokemon to use when in need of a Pokemon to catch other Pokemon. You have Thunder Wave and Super Fang; what else do you really need?

To give my answer, it's Eevee. I just hate that so many people sing its praises when its evolutions that are sung the most praise...suck. I'm sorry, but it's true. :V

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
  • Freakin lopunny. I hate it because of how they're depicted like humans by the fans fdjsalfksd
    I also hate chikorita. It's so freakin ugly and I always thought it was so annoying in the anime OTL

Back