• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your most powerful pokemon?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm talking aboutR/S and Fr/Lg. Just say what the stat of your strongest pokemon what level and the name of the pokemon
    Mine is Kyogre with 420 Sp. Atk Lv100

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Same - My Kyogre has stats like that -_- I can't be bothered to get my game out, but the SP. Atk is at least 400 on Lv100.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    Of course mostly everyone's strongest Pokemon is going to be a legendary. :P Mine is my Groudon that has 410 Attack. At the time I got it, I didn't really know about Natures and stuff, but later when I did figure it out, I had a Brave nature, which raised its Attack, and it looks like I somewhat EV trained it in Attack when I never knew I did. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2005
    eh...I'd say my golduck and my hypno tied. dreamer(hypno) is two levels ahead of aqua(golduck), but aqua knows better moves o.O

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    my strongest pokemon is probably my rayquaza or blazkien. even though they aren't in any of my teams (i make teams for L50s and they're 100s)

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    My Primeape level 100 I cant remeber its exact stats but its the strongest one I have as of right now, I catch legendaries to fill my pokedex but rarely use them, my Elite 4 second waqve victory was so much sweeter because the pokemon I used I caught at level 5-10

TJ0450

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
    mine would have to be a lv. 100 Wurmple. I caught it at the beginning (on my Sapphire) and i didnt let it evolve. it helped alot in the elite, and im not too sure why.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    coolmaster said:
    I'm talking aboutR/S and Fr/Lg. Just say what the stat of your strongest pokemon what level and the name of the pokemon
    Mine is Kyogre with 420 Sp. Atk Lv100
    Mainly my starters. I train them to be that way.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My next strongest is my espeon. I started training it yesterday and now it's Sp Atk is 392.

Back