• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your name on Pokemon Diamond/Pokemon Pearl

Years
    My name is 'Oniko' in the games, for Demon Child, and it stuck. I want to change it mainly because my friends didn't realize that the suffix '-ko' was typically used in girls names in Japan, not boys. Too bad I really don't care at this point, because I've been using it since just before Ruby and Sapphire came out. My rival's name is Geki.. 'Playful'.

In my Red and Blue, I went by 'Kidd', my rival being one of my friend's IGN.. and in the G/S games I always went as Okwa, and I was basically a water trainer (har har har, sounds like aqua, shut up I was in 7th grade). The same friend went by Pyro in his game, so of course that was my rival's name. My love for Politoed started in my Silver version and he's always been my favorite ever since, always a part of my team.

Trentp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    My character name is roxas.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back