• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your name on Pokemon Diamond/Pokemon Pearl

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I had to shorten Toblerone to "TOBY".. i'd prefer Toblerone thoguh :)..

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Diamond- Hikari
    Pearl- Silver

Kinda basic. My other Pearl file I was Waffle...

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
    Bandit on both Diamond and Pearl.

I first started using that name on Mario Kart DS, because I didn't have any idea what to use as an online name because I never played any games online before, and wanted something new.
    So since it was a racing game, I named myself Bandit, after Burt Reynolds character in "Smokey in the Bandit",

Eastbound and Down
    Loaded up and truckin'
    We're gonna do what they say can't be done
    We've got a long way to go
    And a short time to get there
    I'm East Bound, just watch ol' Bandit run

And I've used it since on everything. When I go with a non-Nintendo game such as PSP, I use BanditoZorro and BanditoZorroGK.

And I'm awesome.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i've wanted to change names but i still use my real name, bexley, just because every game i've played i've used that name, and i like to pretend each game is just an extension of each other

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    On Pearl I use my real name, Aiden. On Pearl previously though I was the girl called Jessica because I wanted a change from being a boy and Jessica was the first name that popped to my head.

Years
    Same as mu Username: Y?551NE in most games but in the oldest games it was different because of numbers and symbols were not there and different I used others symbols.

Back