• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your name?

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My name In real life is Karl, xD I know.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    thanks i'm now female ;D lol

anyway yes it is a unisex name the way girls spell it is ashleigh and the boys way is ashley
    Not necessarily. *~Ashley~* is a female and it's spelt 'Ashley'. The name and the spelling is both universal between male and female.

And nearly everyone knows my name around here. It's Matt.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I wouldn't say it's the most interesting name out there but my name is Kelsey :3 I really like it <3

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    My name is Kevin. I think it is halway decent. At least it isnt as common as Jonathan. XD I have like 5+ people I know by that name.

Years
    Ben, which is short for Benedict. People always think I'm a Benjamin. When I first went to secondary school, my mother put my name down as Benedict which was my name in the register and I was often mocked. Ben has always been my preferred name.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My name is Amina. I didn't really want to post in here to say it but I want a post. And I hate it and I'm sure alot of people do too.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    ^ I don't hate your name. I like it.

My name is Daniel. I know a few people on here know it. But not that many.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Ah, my name is Jenelle.
    No, not Janelle, or Janel, or whatever. Jenelle. x) So yes, this results in many typos and errors in my name. My band teacher even referred to me as 'Jan' once. D<
    I got named after someone who was showing my dad and aunt around at Disney Land when they were kids XD And he was like "If I ever have a daughter I'm going to name her Jenelle."
    And, so, here I am. :3 My brother and his friends call me Jenelle, but everyone else calls me Jen. On the internet, it's either Jen or Mem. Oh yeah, Klippy and sometimes Shirosaki call me Ben. >_>;;

Well.. er, yeah. Jenelle. My last name is like retarded. My middle name is Ashley, yeah. xD;; The first friend I ever remember making was named Ashley, but my grandma could never remember her name so I was like "It's mah middle name woman!!!!"
    Except in a nicer way.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    Yeah, it's my mom's last name. I was born before my parents were married. I even attended when I was at two months! ^^
    (Directed at Exeter)

Back