• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your sexuality?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I'm a total homosexual and I always have been.
3ovYo.gif

Yup, that's it for me also.

Yeah, I'm gay. I'm attracted to males, and I have been ever since I can remember.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
Years
Heterosexual, however I can still appreciate the male body. I've also always kind of considered myself asexual. There are just some blank times where I just don't feel affection for anyone at all. I find both sexes beautiful, but in terms of who I am attracted to, I am most definitely attracted to women. I am not attracted to men whatsoever, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'm straight.

Not much more I can say on the subject, pretty straight forward.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I don't like most girls and any guys.... so heterosexual

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Definitely Heterosexual. I love girls, I like taking them out on dates and give them flowers with chocolate. Thats how I got my partner, I've been with my girlfriend for over a year and I'm glad that she's the one <3 One of my close friends is Bisexual and this doesn't bother me nor my friends when we all hangout as a group. He may be different but he's still human, flesh and blood like you and me.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Bi-Sexual, been with the same guy for 4 years but I have attraction to other females... although not that interested in sex.... I've long thought I shoulda been a plant XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
While I kept it mostly to myself for a really long time, I'm most certainly homosexual. I've always loved the male body and have been attracted to it, knowingly, since I was about 10 or so.

For the longest time I never really cared about my sexuality. Thus I never ventured for dates because I was both unhappy with my body and I wasn't really attracted to any of the local gay males I'd met or women for that matter. It wasn't until I got into college and solidified my views, started eating right, working out, and started meeting all kinds of new people that I began finding myself going on dates. Didn't take long for me to realize I was only happy when in the (romantic) company of other guys. I wasn't nervous, and was truly enjoying myself. After finding not that I had to look far the man I'm currently with, I decided I owed it to family and friends who didn't already know, to be told. Thus is my extremely condensed story. :D

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
*sigh*

I'm asexual but straight. Does that make sense? I like women, but I don't have ANY desire to have sex.

Basically, I'm the biggest loser here, because I am pretty much guaranteed to never have a successful relationship with a girl.

Back