• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Top 6 Team?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Mine is below.

Hypno - The strongest and only one above 1000cp
    Flareon
    Jolteon
    Vaporeon
    Aerodactyl - Might replace if I get a Dragonite
    Pidgeot - Thinking about replacing when I get a Snorlax

Years
    The ones I use most:

Vaporeon - 2474
    Vaporeon - 2454
    Dragonite - 2393
    Flareon - 2298
    Exeggutor - 2240
    Vileplume - 2169
    Nidoking - 2125
    Clefable - 1893
    Wigglytuff - 1861

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    There's no single Top6 pokemons I use in battle now as I battle based on strengths and weakness.

If the gym defender is Exegggutor for example I will throw in Fire pokemons like Arcanine, Rapidash and Magmar then another 3 pokemons depending on the next defender.

If the gym defender is Arcanine, I will throw in my best water types Vaporeon, Gyarados, Poliwrath, Slowbro and Golduck with water type moves.

And ofcourse my favorite opponent Dragonite where I choose variety of pokemons like Nidoqueen with Stone edge, Jolteon with Thunder, Seel/Closter with Ice moves, Golduck/Slowbro with ice moves , Wigglituff and Cleafairy with Fairy koves, with capable back up like Snorlax and Arcanine

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2017
    Yeah, I don't have a single group of 6. I use whatever exploits the weakness of the overall defenders in the gym. I have a couple of 1600 CP Jolteons that are hell on 2K CP Vaporeons and Gyarados. My newest Machamp is doing really well against Snorlax and Lapras. I need some stronger Poison types for more flexibility against Exeggutors.

I also save my strongest and highest CP for last to better sweep the gym from bottom to top.

RocketGrunt1337

RocketGrunt1337
    Years
    If we're going by CP with no duplicates than my list is the following.

1. Dragonite 2624 - 91 IV
    2. Arcanine 2317 - 91 IV
    3. Vaporeon 2197 - 82 IV
    4. Exeggcutor 2188 - 84 IV
    5. Gyarados 2100 - 84 IV
    6. Flareon 1851 - 80-86 IV

Years
    What level are you? That Vileplume and Nidoking I'm extremely jealous of!

30, I should hit 31 tomorrow with my next round of Pidgey evolutions :D I got lucky with a few hatches on those 2, tooks ages to get the candy to power them up though since I was in the upper teens when I hatched the ones I evolved. Now I've got a small horde of Nidoqueen I have no idea what to do with since the place I frequent became a Nidoran F nest. I've had horrible luck with Nidoran F, every time I find one with a decent CP/IV combination, I get crappy attack sets.

RocketGrunt1337

RocketGrunt1337
    Years
    30, I should hit 31 tomorrow with my next round of Pidgey evolutions :D I got lucky with a few hatches on those 2, tooks ages to get the candy to power them up though since I was in the upper teens when I hatched the ones I evolved. Now I've got a small horde of Nidoqueen I have no idea what to do with since the place I frequent became a Nidoran F nest. I've had horrible luck with Nidoran F, every time I find one with a decent CP/IV combination, I get crappy attack sets.

Awesome. Yeah I hadn't seen anyone with a Vileplume or Nidoking that high. So I was impressed. I should hit 28 today. Have you been playing from the beginning of launch?

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    I usually use the following:

Offense:
    What Is Your Top 6 Team?
    What Is Your Top 6 Team?
    What Is Your Top 6 Team?

Defense:
    What Is Your Top 6 Team?
    What Is Your Top 6 Team?
    What Is Your Top 6 Team?

Utility:
    What Is Your Top 6 Team?
    What Is Your Top 6 Team?
    What Is Your Top 6 Team?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    was in Sf for work and ran into probably 20 or so staryu so now im sitting on a 1097 starmie with 90% Iv, water gun and psychic, this is my best mon so far

starmie 1097
    nidoqueen 900+/- sludgewave
    nidoking 700 +/- earthquake
    rhydon 999 stone edge
    vaporeon 900 +/- aquatail
    jolteon 810 thunder
    Flex :
    flareon 1000+/- Fireblast low Iv
    Vaporeon 600 +/- Hyrdo pump
    Primape 900 +/- cross chop 88%iv

i need a grass type as my ivysaur is still very low cp i cant find any around me despide a suburban neighborhood with parks galore, i have solid bellsprouts oddish and a 91% iv tangela 500 cp but no candy to upgrade it.

Back