• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Type?

Years
  • Yay! Calendars :D I have a few calenders actually, I've got a kingdom hearts calender and Fullmetal Alchemist one in my room, and there are others like the day-to-day calenders with little sayings them, a kitty calender, and some Church calender up in the kitchen XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • For 2006 I had a calendar with all of the Zodiac animals on it. One for each month and whatnot.

For 2007 I hope to get an RK calendar.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I just use one of those calenders you find from pharmacies, which just has pictures of sceneries around Australia. :\

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • Good question, I love calendars. =) Usually I like to have one with my favorite dog breed as the theme. Last year I had two wall calendars--an aurora borealis one, and a Scottish Deerhound one. But this year, I wanted a calendar of my dog's breed. Since nobody MADE a Saluki calendar for 2007, I waited and received a free copy of the 'Bad Dog' calendar in the mail because they used one of my photos in it.

Still, I found a Kill Bill calendar online for just five bucks and bought that one too. I had to have it, it was too awesome.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model calendar. >_>

If it counts for irony points, my mom continually buys a calendar from our church with pictures of famous missions and cathedrals.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My 2007 Calender is full of pictures of dogs ='D They're so cute XD

Last year I had cats XD

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Someone gave me a math calendar with a new math problem for each day . . . At the moment, though, I believe the calendar on the wall is one with scenes of Hawaii.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Last year, My friend who had moved to Phillidelphia bought me an Eagles cheerleaders callender, and had gotten it signed by some of them out of pure luck...Yeah, he was so proud of that...

This year I haven't bought a callender yet; don't really see a need for one.

Back