• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Type?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    There are many different types of them. Cat Lover. Dog Lover. Ocean. Sufer. Cars. So many of them.

You know that there are many kind of calendar that have nice pictures on them for each month. You know those kinds of calendars. We see them all the time at book stores and malls. It is the new year which means we have to spend another who knows how much for a new calendar for 2007. Still they are so nice that we have to get one that has pictures we like.

So what kind of calendar do you have in your house?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I always buy my calendars early like in November or something. Wolves are featured on this year's calendar. I actually bought two different types of wolf calendars.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Like the cheapo that I am, whatever calendar I get for free, I'll use that one ^^; usually, banks are a good place to get free copies of them in december. Sometimes you get them as gifts too (from those sort of distant but still a relative type of uncles.) so that's also a potential place for free calendars...

Not too much of a preference for the picture. I just need them to have those small amount of space so I can mark down the important dates ^^;;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I've never had a calander that didn't feature animals. XD; For the past 4 years I've had calanders that were based on horses, and it's the same for this year.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm currently using one that features a lot of Christian Riese Lassen's artwork, although it was for 2006 and I just now realized while typing this that I need to change it now. XD; My mom got it for me for my 16th birthday, and it has tons of pretty pictures of dolphins, and other things related to the ocean. I love it. <3

The other ones I've used were an official Pokémon one that I bought at a convention, and another of dolphins. Now I've got to decide what kind I want to get next. Hmmm...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    My calender is a Bleach one, but it's not a 'one pic for each month' one. :/ I don't get those ones, because I just use the calender on my computer if I really need it.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mines is food. I got it for free from my uncle and how knows where he got it. It has a food dish for each month like next month is a salmon dish. Something strange but it is useful for me.

I really want one that I saw at the uni's bookstore. It had these cats in funny looking outfits for each month. That one looks good.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    My calendar owns. And it's not even out-of-date. =o I imported it. ♥ It's a Tarepanda wall scroll; it's blue, and has the calendar inside, but it's detachable, and a panda plushie poking out on the top. :3 It's so cute.

Years
    This year I got a guitarist calendar which features all those worthy~ Muddy Waters, Joe Satriani, Jimmy Page, Al DiMeola, etc~

I remember buying a mediocrity punk emo three chord screaming band-themed calendar once~

It came with darts and some matches.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    This year I got a guitarist calendar which features all those worthy~ Muddy Waters, Joe Satriani, Jimmy Page, Al DiMeola, etc~

I remember buying a mediocrity punk emo three chord screaming band-themed calendar once~

It came with darts and some matches.

Really?! XDDD ♥ What bands were on it? Where'd you get it? -wonders if she could buy one somewhere- >.>;; Oh yeah, I listen to that stuff. BUT WHATEVER.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I dont have a calendar this year... but last year's was of some scenery of Taiwan. This year I just plan to use my phone.

Years
    I don't have a calendar either... I forgot to ask for one for Christmas, and I haven't had the money. At this rate, I probably won't for awhile, so I just won't bother.

Well, we do have one in the living room, but it's a plain one. o.o

Last year was a Garfield calendar <3 It was awesome 8D

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    My calendar was part of a New Year's bundle everyone at my mom's workplace received.. but it's really pretty, with a large silver frame and everything. <3

I still need to take down my 2006 ones. >..<

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My 2006 calendar was a small Juvenile Orion one... which is a manga series. A friend got it for me.

I dont have a 2007 calendar yet, but I had my eye on Fruits Basket, or Fullmetal Alchemist one I saw at Boreders.. x3

Or maybe a Wolf themed calendar
    !

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I have two in my room. An Inuyasha calendar, and a calendar with pictures of cats (a 'Cat Lover' one I think)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I have a REALLY CUTE dog calendar that I buy every year from the Calendar Shop..its always a different breed of dog every year, and this year I got the same breed as my dog that I have, a Pomeranian.

Back