• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen what is your wishlist for pokemon Z

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    They should have gym leader rematches, but make them tougher each time (like hg/ss where if you rematch them a second time they have better/evolved pokemon) until they reach a certain level (like 50 before the post game) so they can't be too OP for grinding. this would also be a good way to grind for money. After beating the champion you could rematch them even more.

Also make the trainers pokemon tougher so you have a reason to use the exp. share.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    • More Megas
    • Challenge Mode is a big think i hate how easy the games have become
    • Ability to rechallenge gym leaders
    • More Pokemon added to that small dex that we got
    • More Postgame content

Aside from those not much i mean i really didnt see much of the postgame looker was fun i guess i mean kinda boring if you ask me and i never really used the battle maison and really this is a big thing with me the games should be harder but ya Nintendo we know you wanna market to younger kids that wont scream when they lose like they used to do back in gen 1-3 but seriously make it an option challenge mode in black /white 2 was cool lets maybe do that again? maybe even make it an option at the beginning of the game?

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    • Better character development from friends, rival, Sycamore, and Lysandre
    Either:
    • Give Diantha more prominence; or,
    • Add a new Champion character who is of prominence

• More Towns, Cities, and Routes (I liked the idea of spreading out the first few Gyms, but I wish they kept that throughout the entire game)
    • Implementation of the DexNav
    • The option to select between different difficulty settings
    Either:
    • A Battle Frontier; or,
    • A battle facility along the lines of the Battle Frontier/PWT

• More Megas
    • More clothes
    • More clothes
    • Never take character customization away from me again please
    BONUS: (Not necessary, but would be appreciated)
    • Give Dexio & Sina a reason for being in the game that isn't just to give you items that any random NPC could give you
    Other BONUS: (Not necessary, but I think it would help the plot deviate from the typical "get 7 badges then stop bad team then get final badge then beat the champion" story at least a little)
    • I think it would be cool if you got to fight Zygarde in its different formes at various points throughout your journey but you couldn't catch it until the climax of the game
    Sad BONUS: (Not necessary but if it did happen it would be sad)
    • Spoiler:
    SUPER BONUS: (If this did happen I would be the happiest camper ever to camp)
    • Post-game Episode:
      Spoiler:

Oh yeah and that multi-battle with the Team Flare Scientists--they should totally use Mega Manectric and Mega Houndoom against you at once. And give me those Team Flare Grunt horde battles.

lamePotato

DeviantArt - SimplyPixelizing
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2016
    - Southern Kalos, along with the rest of the Gen 6 dex (supported my Magiana and Zygrade 10%)

- return of PWT

- more animated trainer battle sprites (ex. Lysandre)

- more evolution of old Pokemon besides Eevee

- better postgame

- Kalos starter megas

- Pokemon follow like HGSS

-more expanded character custimization

-return of pokeathlon

I swear, if this game is taking so long, they better bring back at least 25% or more of these features or im pissed

EDIT : the return of difficulty levels, Join Avenue (ik it's a long shot haha)

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
    Like the style of B2/W2, have the player start at a different town and play through Kalos in the opposite direction. It really shed a new light on Unova and made it seem less like a direct sequel.

I'd like to see the VS. Seeker again too with the added feature of rebattling Gym Leaders eventually.
    Return of PWT would be great. Perhaps amalgamated with the Battle Maison, in that you battle Gym Leaders and Elite Four of games past to win Battle Points for spending.

A difficulty setting would be welcome. Either that or the removal of Exp. Share, which had a massive effect in making Gen VI games a walk in the park.

I want the return of a good rival. It's quite fun to be challenged by a trainer who is a cut above the rest and see their team develop alongside your own as the game progresses. I think the last one to do so successfully was Silver. We need the revival of a real rival.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    An actual long story. Pokemon games are short. A lot shorter than I thought after playing other JRPGS and going back to Pokemon. I love the worlds and everything and want more time in it. Also less linear. I want to get lost in the world and have it feel like a full on journey.

Back