• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your worst injury?

Have you ever broken a bone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I broke my right arm and my right leg during a car accident. I also had a piece of metal inside my neck. So, yeah, that would be my worst almost-dead 'injury'.

Years
    When my class went on a hike in grade 6, I lost my footing going up a rocky path and I got a large gash on my right shin. I probably should have gotten stitches (it was about 7 inches long but not very deep), but I ended up just getting it cleaned up, wrapped a bandage around it and caught up with the group 10 minutes later. I have a nice scar to prove it!

I am also fortunate that I was born into a family with very strong bones. I've had family members get in major car accidents, or get hit awkwardly while playing sports, and they weren't seriously injured. Even 2 years ago, my dad even fell 15 feet through a weak platform onto concrete, which is a fall that could seriously injure you or even kill you. All he came out with was bruised ribs, and was back to work 2 days later!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Hasn't been posted in for 29 days. Focus Sash successful!

My worst injury was probably when I was 6 and I broke my wrist. I completely shattered it, had to go in for corrective surgery twice.

Back