• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What item would you like access to in real life?

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
    Either big pearls, Rare candies (nom!), reviver seeds, or Pokeballs! :D

Big Pearls - $$$

Rare Candies - They are called candies so.. *eats one* *vomits* maybe not such a good idea...

Reviver Seeds - IMMORTALITY!

Pokeballs -Just incase there is someone I don't like... POKEBALL GO! XD

Either big pearls, Rare candies (nom!), reviver seeds, or Pokeballs! :D

Big Pearls - $$$

Rare Candies - They are called candies so.. *eats one* *vomits* maybe not such a good idea...

Reviver Seeds - IMMORTALITY!

Pokeballs -Just incase there is someone I don't like... POKEBALL GO! XD

You know what guys? Your suggestions are cool, but you know what would be cooler? A folding bicycle that fits in my backpack, that's what.

There are such things as foldable bikes but... 1. They are hard to find because they are discontinued. And 2. They are like 600$ or something.

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Dragon Scale or Dragon Fang.
    So I could be the only human who had proof of the existence of dragons.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    I don't agree with poopnoodle on the Destiny Knot argument because if you're in love with someone they just need to love you back, right? And if you would get tiered, well--- just destroy it I guess and the spell will be lifted (maybe). But I'm probably just saying this 'cause i don't have a gf, but oh well. So I'd go with Destiny Knot or some stat raising items like Iron and such.

Years
    I'd like to be able to have access to an Oran Berry, just to see what it would taste like, Big Pearls, Nuggets, etc would be cool too, assuming they retain their monetary value from the Pokemon World.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Focus sash, if someone shot me and I was at full health I would just survive it. Pretty usefull in say a bank robbery. Not that i'm ever involved in Bank robberies. Some revives would be helpfull along with a few tms like Flamethrower. Imagine someone annoys you so you open your motuh a roast em. hehehe

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2012
    escape rope for sure. i could go anywhere like deep into a cave and not have to worry about finding my way out

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Probably an Amulet Coin. I'd love to have my money doubled for the rest of my life.

Also, the Bag itself from the DS games. Exactly how is that thing still small and light enough to carry when you have a bike, about a thousand potions, repels, and pokeballs, and literally dozens of hold items stuffed into it? I seriously need one of those.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    -Decides to go hax-
    I choose the bag and all of its contents. :3
    Hey, it's an item!
    Specifically, I hope the bag would contain these:

All TMs - Just to see what they would do to humans. It would be hella awesome to use Hyper Beam. I'MMA FIRIN' MAH LAZ0R!!! xDDD

Quick Claw - I can randomly get faster. :3

Choice Scarf - To be completely honest I just think it's a nice looking scarf.

Sacred Ash - PANACEA. :D

Berries - I can heal my wounds!

Lock Capsule - I CANNOT RESIST THE TEMPTATION

Focus Sash - I am a surviver. :D

Full Restore - For Focus Sash hax. <3

Lemonade - You can never have too much lemonade.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Life Orb, fools. Eternal life basically! Just painful as you go through, but--okay that's a bad concept, but you can survive life easier but physically get hurt, okay maybe not. :(

Leftovers, definitely then!

Fusparce

FuNsparce
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I would have to say, Air Balloon would be nifty.

Just chilling, balloon tied around my waste. Flying away :3

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Item I'd like to gain in real life. A Slowpoke tail snack. I've always wanted to know what a Slowpoke tail would taste like since it's release as a delicious treat back in Generation 2. Call me sick or sadistic, but I have just always wanted to taste one, the game just made it sound like something really delicious to try once.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Destiny Knot, it'd be funny to be honest! XD;; As well as Pokeballs and Master Balls! Quite an item. :'3

Back