• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What item would you like access to in real life?

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    i would love to get millions on nuggets lol. or big pearls.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Nuggets, considering everyone is talking about investing in gold. Or maybe an Escape Rope so I can leave buildings faster without having to make my way down four flights of stairs or fight through crowds.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd like to see the Poke Flute as a real item because I can use it to help prevent people from oversleeping

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I love the escape rope idea, haha! I'd love either the destiny knot like OP said or maybe a couple revives to bring people back to life? ;p

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    destiny knot, what a lame way to cheat love, your relationship would be totally empty and you'd get sick of that person and wouldn't be able to get rid of them. laaame

an amulet coin would be cool, i guess, depending on how it would work in reality. barring could easily be considered "battling," and i'd be more than happy with double my crappy barista pay. i'd like to try one of those lava cookies, too.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I'd like to have some Nuggets for the reasons stated before. I could buy anything I wanted. =P
    destiny knot, what a lame way to cheat love, your relationship would be totally empty and you'd get sick of that person and wouldn't be able to get rid of them. laaame
    Geez, it was their idea. There's no need to flame it.

Last edited:

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    nuggets, definitely. i'd probably amass a fortune selling those.
    also, super rods for high quality seafood, the item detector, and a bike voucher. master balls would be nice too. hehehe...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Full restoreeee. That'd be an awesome way of having to deal with sicknesses and other health problems. They'd instantly be cured!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Running Shoes. I would never get tired of running unless I stopped pressing the imaginary 'B' button. =P

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    You know what guys? Your suggestions are cool, but you know what would be cooler? A folding bicycle that fits in my backpack, that's what.

Last edited by a moderator:

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Speaking of investments, I'd get a lot of Sacred Ashes (you know what they do right?) and bargain each one of them with a country. It's an ash, you can spill it in the air and shazam! people fully recovered.

You guys can go all out with your nuggets, which will lose value the more of them you gather. Muahahaha~

Leaving that aside, leftovers is a great choice. I can nomnomnom my way out of minor injuries. Handy, eh?

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Prop Case would definitely come in handy if you have too many clothes and not as much space for them.

Back