• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Just Happened?

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
  • Sometimes in games, a glitch occurs. This is nomal, but occasionally, you see a glitch so mind-blowing that it just makes players either laugh uncontrollably or stare at the screen in confusion. Anyway, what is your personal favorite mind-blowing glitch?

Years
  • I saw somebody glitch out of the Silver boss fight in Sonic 2006 on purpose to show how the entire town loaded for the boss fight, however Silver actually followed him outside of the boss fight and sent him to the void.

It was hilarious.

Also Ghost Ray and Ryan that appeared in 2-3 episodes of Minecraft Let's plays by AH. Weird stuff.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I really like those modelling glitch that sometimes happen in Call of Duty; if you perform certain action with your character, they'll begin to get distorted. While you may not see it yourself, since you're the one that's controlling, others are definitely able. They're pretty funny to look at, generally. Sometimes, me and a couple of my friends would go online into some lobby, and mess around with others, and by seeing us fool, they start doing it themselves--it's actually pretty engaging, and gives you a breath of fresh air.

Some take matches seriously, and those that do usually tend to stay away. It's fun when more people are involved, though, but I suppose not everybody think alike.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Most memorable one that I'm sure I've mentioned somewhere before was from ESV: Skyrim, in which my follower Cicero got clubbed by a giant - Cicero is "unkillable" in the game, so unlike a lot of other NPCs if his HP goes all the way down, he won't die forever, he'll just get back up after a while.

So as usual, I expected him to get back up, and I was right, he didn't die, but his body stayed in corpse-form and he glided stiff as a plank behind me, still cracking jokes and singing as a dead body.

Another one from Skyrim is sometimes when I'm jumping, my character freezes in the jump animation, and when I move forward it kind of looks like she's flying.

Yukari

Probably my favorite would be the glitch that makes the road randomly disappear in Ride to Hell. It helps prove just how terrible the game is.

But really, it's the missingno glitch in Pokemon Red and Blue. It was fascinating when I was younger, though not so much anymore.

Back