• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What keeps you going?

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    What makes you live your life from one day to the next?
    Sometimes I just get sick of how the way life revolves in a circle...it seems that even though I try, others don't. Sometimes it makes me less inclined to care for another. Yet the only thing that keeps me going is my faith...

Years
    Life's repetittive patterns never bother me as long as they're happy ones. Tch! Ya wanna know tha truth? It's THIS place that keeps me goin' -- a place where there're ppl who like pkmn. ^_^

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Yes I think its important to find a place where everything around you can stop, like taking a break in the normal day to relax and socialize.

Years
    Lol, this is tha first time in my life when I'm actually SOCIALIZIN' an' makin' friends. Tch, I used ta be good at it before too, but when nobody liked pkmn anymore I'd lost any topic of discussion, this place just brought light back inta my life. ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't live my life everyday. =p

-_- um My strength? God's will? It's certainly not my friends..... sadly. Um My family still supports me till this day. Perhaps hope plays a big role as well, whether that hope be real or not.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    just life in general. it's the simple things... my cat, the sunshine, the trees... colors especially... everything is too beautiful; i don't want to leave.

that and humor. i'm a pretty giggly person who finds something hilarious just about everywhere i go. i don't know what's wrong with other people that they can't find funny things everywhere THEY go, but man. the world is hilarious :D then again i have a very silly, offbeat sense of humor ^_^;

Years
    Tch, well now that ya've brought that inta focus Pounce I guess I'll have ta say that another thing that keeps me goin' is my infantile, st00pid behaveiour with which I mock any problem that pops up in my life. ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Lame as it might sound, my friends. I can talk to them about stuff and they can cheer me up, or just put up with my whining anyway, or tell me to shut up. XD They help me put things in focus. And PC. Definitely PC.

Chaos

What keeps me going? The fact that some people appreciate the work I put into some of the things I do...

That, and caffeine.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    The sheer pleasure of tommorrow's unpredictability, will I be screwed over somehow? Will some tragic event happen? Will the girl of my dreams notice me?

It's sometimes just a game =P

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Probably my passion for writing... and animals. I have a great life, and I would love to live it to my fullest! No, Link doesn't make me keep going, but he is my fuel! I've got great friends, and for me to go suicide or something would hurt a lot of people.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Heh..lets see what keeps me going!..well calling my freinds making sure I odnt fall asleep or get bored!
    My t.v. and going outside the fresh air and everyhitng such...

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    ^^NICK^^ v.4.0 said:
    What keeps me going...? Hmm, well, I haven't died yet, so I guess that's it.
    Wow thats what keeps you going....you must be so bored then..

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    What keeps me going.Meh nothing much really.

What keeps me going here.Now that i have realised no one cares for me but my pair.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Happy Dude said:
    What keeps me going.Meh nothing much really.

What keeps me going here.Now that i have realised no one cares for me but my pair.
    I do atleast you are the one who mostly give lots of info on this board alot of it^^
    Im not saying no one else does but you do!
    ^^
    ~ Maxie~

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    ^^NICK^^ v.4.0 said:
    Yeah, I am pretty bored. Oh yeah, and waiting for my DVDs to arrive. I love the Real World.
    You havent posted that there!

Back