• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind fo Pokemon do you want in generation V?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    What kind of Pokemon do you want in Generation V?

Title explains it all, so what kind of Pokemon do you want in generation 5? It could be a pokemon which there already is example: another Octopus.

Or it could be a completely new pokemon, like a Electric Eel or a Koala?

Anyway, I'd love to see a Koala Pokemon, especially a baby :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Lol, I'll love to see an Electric Donkey!
    or even a Ice/Water type Turtle.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    LOL maybe a Deer Tick

Or an aligator Gar Pokemon!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Why, oh why, does everyone call it a "koala bear"? Lemme stress it's not a bear, it's a mar-su-pi-al.

:\

A deer.

Turtles are overrated. xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Flying, Ghost, Ground and Steel-type Eeveelutions, kthxbai.
    Also a real mermaid with a good/evil split evolution (Water/Psychic and Water/Dark maybe?), Kangaskhan pre-evo, Tauros/Miltank split pre-evo, another pretty girly humanoid poke to suck in the horny fanboys like a vacuum ala Gardevoir and Lopunny (the mermaid might come in handy here)
    Something vicious and bloodthirsty too. And maybe even some sort of creepy Psychic/Ghost thing that brings illusions and drags you to hell.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Why, oh why, does everyone call it a "koala bear"? Lemme stress it's not a bear, it's a mar-su-pi-al.

:\

A deer.

Turtles are overrated. xD
    Nonsense turtles are cool, lol
    Or maybe the creators of should make an evolved form of Dugtrio or Muk.
    And true, koalas are marsupials. If you live in Australia you should know.

Years
    Title explains it all, so what kind of Pokemon do you want in generation 5? It could be a pokemon which there already is example: another Octopus.

Or it could be a completely new pokemon, like a Electric Eel or a Koala?

Anyway, I'd love to see a Koala Bear Pokemon, especially a baby :3

Don't call them BEARS!!!
    A cloud pokemon would be cool. Something that looked a little bit like Spaak's but maybe instead of Electric type, they could be Water/Flying and have an awesome move called "Vapourised". It would be some awesomely powerful, 120 Base Power STAB.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    ooo! someone's talking about turtles?!?

We wouldn't need an Ice/Water type turtle because.....Well..... *points up to username*
    ...yeah..

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I'd like to see a few more psychics, but I'd really like to see something that looks like a blend of a Toxicroak and a Gengar. That would be freaking sweet.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would really like to see a Marsupial, preferably that of a Koala Bear.
    Perhaps it's because I like them, but having one would be pretty neat.

An electric Turtle, to my knowledge, hasn't been used yet. Again, a nice idea; it can be used as a offense/defensive Pokemon with an impressive move set, as well as nice stats to boot.

Lastly, I would like for a Fire/Grass type plant to be used. The type combination is pretty unique, in my opinion, and it can learn a mix of Fire and Grass, which can be useful to cover some of it's weaknesses.

Doubt anyone will agree, but I found all three to be ideal for the 5th gen.

Ninja Caterpie, it's known as a Koala Bear around my area.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    An actual tree Pokemon. The closest thing we have is Sudowoodo who is made of Rock...

Like an Ent from Lord of the Rings!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    MORE ancient Pokemon, and I have always wanted a Wolf Pokemon being Ice-Type.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    People often want a miltank/tauros prevo, but what I want is a kecleon/lickitung prevo.
    And a penguin pokemon that isn't hurt by hail! Gawd, it's retarded that empoleon survives sandstorm, but not hail >=(
    Anyways, a banette evo that makes use of shadow tag would be cool too.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    LMMFAO pink muk. Yeah i guess

Hello, a Metamon (Ditto). XD

To answer your question, I'd like to see a new type. Like a Light-type Pokémon, or things of the like.

Light-type
    Strong Against: Ghost-type, Psychic-type, Water-type
    Weak To: Dark-type, Dragon-type

Adding to that, Pokémon I'd like to see as a Light-type are definitely as follows:
    *Hawk/Eagle
    *Jellyfish

. . . >.> Yesh. .

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Fixed the Koala problem in the first post :D (yet the first time I said Koala I didn't include the bear part O_o Another reason is probably because I typed it at midnight last night XD)

Anyway, I think a Farfetch'd evo or baby would be awesome!
    Oh, and a Dunsparce evo would be good (then maybe it would be remembered more XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back