• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pet(s) do you have?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I used to have a rabbit and a hamster, but now I only have my Rabbit.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I have a doggy :333
    And my friend is taking care of my kitty Shiori ^____^

So,I have two pets.I used to have 5 goldfish,but they all died v_v;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    One Dog, one Cat, and fish. I{ used to have a hamstar, but my cat ate it. Then my cat almost died of suffication, but got better}

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I have: two cats, two dogs, and we're getting a bunny. The cats are mixed breeds; one dog is an American Eskimo, the other is a Jack Russell.

We used to have fish...until they died of old age. They were 20 years old.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Oh yea, I forgot to mention I had a goldfish that lasted 5 years XD All the others kinda got killed by the ornuments in their fish tank ¬_¬

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    One dog~
    He's MY dog.
    A golden retriever.
    My hamsters and guinea pigs all died of old age.

Years
    Four cats here. Two of them are siamese hybrids (though one's fur has gotten so dark and tabby-like over the years that it's almost impossible now to tell she's part siamese), one's black with white markings, and the last is a tortoiseshell. ^_^ There used to be a beautiful gray calico cat here as well, and she would have been the oldest cat around this house, but unfortunately she was put to sleep at the beginning of this year due to cancer.

Years
    I have 3 cats and 3 birds. =]
    Well I have only one bird. A green-cheeked conure. His name is Daisuke. <3 But my sister has 2 love birds and I'm the only who takes care of them. She's just the one who payed for them. XD

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I have a long hair chiwawa (dog) her name is Paloma
    and 2 birds Fita and Fito
    and my birds have one egg..still have not named it.

Back