• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of tests in school did you have today?

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Yesterday I had a Maths test on positive and negative numbers, algebra (D:) and finding the circumference of circles and such. I think I failed it, but that's probably because the majority of questions on it were to do with algebra. >: I find algebra difficult; meh, I probably should have revised more, even though I thought I'd gotten the hang of it — it's when I got the question paper and I seen all the algebra on it, my mind went blank. D:

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I had a Science Test and a Math Test today. The first one was easy, but the second was pretty hard. :U Hopefully I didn't fail ff

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Well today I had to take a college test to participate in a college course which will give me three college credits (btw I'm a senior in H.S as of now). Yesterday, I took a Physics test and it was so long that we couldn't finish it so we get to finish the rest on Tuesday

:t354:TG

Back