• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kinds of Web Personalities do you watch/listen to?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    PLEASE, NO LINKING OF WEB CONTENT!

Who do you watch on Twitch/Youtube or other similar platforms? Why do you watch them? If ypu don't watch this sort of content, why not? What would you watch online regularly if it were uploaded/streamed?

Myself I enjoy a number of Mindcrack Personalities, as well as Hermitcraft; such as Guude, Pakratt, Vintagebeef, Etho, DocM77 and a few others such as Generikb or PauseUnpause.

The games they play vary widely but I enjoy Minecraft, Mario Kart or other games that aren't so difficult that it would cause them to commentate less. (Most shooters are in this category and I like seeing them goof around more anyways)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now
    I watch Ice Poseidon on Youtube every night he streams

I also watch @LolTyler1 on twitch. Not as much as I used to because he's been playing games I'm not interested in

I watch Hampton Brandon on Youtube because he's a complete psycho and it's entertaining

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017
    I enjoy watching Mark Wiens. I feel like the guy is so underrated because i find him super funny!

pkmin3033

I still watch The Jimquisition most Mondays. Quite often Jim is very on-point about the industry, and he's almost as cynical as me. Almost. I tend to skip over his rants about Steam, though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I watch a pretty wide variety of stuff on YouTube depending on what I'm in the mood for -

For general gaming stuff, I mainly watch Game Theorists/GTLive, DanAndPhilGAMES and Cryaotic.

In terms of competitive gaming, I only keep up with Hearthstone, and I watch a lot of the top HS streamers - Kibler, Amaz, Firebat, Trump, and my favorite content creator, Disguised Toast. Toast is the only streamer I actually watch live; everyone else posts stream highlights to YouTube daily, but he's unique in that his YT channel is only for original content (his popularity came from his lore videos and stats), plus I like interacting with chat and all - even modded for him for a few months, but I stopped a while ago since I was too busy to keep up with the stream daily.

I was also really into baking/cooking videos a while back - watched Domestic Geek to actually follow her recipes, and Rosanna Pansino just for fun since I don't have the patience or supplies to decorate baked goods the way she does, lol.

And I don't really have any one creator I follow for these kinds of videos, but I like fashion/makeup vlogs - a lot of people don't get the point of haul videos, but they're pretty helpful (depending on who you watch) when you're shopping online, kind of like reviews for stores and inform you of the quality of their products.

Then there's random, funny stuff I like to put on if I just kind of want noise/something I don't have to pay too much attention to - creators like Jenna Marbles fall in that category, and the Buzzfeed channels. I know Buzzfeed gets a lot of hate for their shitty articles, but I honestly like their videos - the BuzzFeedBlue Unsolved series is one of my favorites, and I really like the Try Guys videos too.

I don't know where to categorize communitychannel, but I feel like she deserves a shoutout because I LOVE NATALIE TRAN
    She makes these little skits from time to time, but she's the only YouTuber I know who has close to 2 million subscribers, yet chose to lead a normal life instead of depending on YouTube for income, so she doesn't create content that much anymore since she prioritizes her real job and all. I still watch her old videos now and then, still think she's hilarious.

And I like Philip DeFranco too, since Ashley mentioned - the fast-paced and often passionate delivery of news, other things happening around the world and the internet makes topics that can otherwise be kind of dry much more interesting.

that was long, I spend way too much time on youtube

Back