• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Languages do you Speak?

Which Languages can you Speak in?

• Total voters

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    I speak English because i came to America when i was about 5 and now if you look at me i have about 6 language arts awards for excellence in English. As for Spanish it was a required class in elementary, and i hated it, though i learned how to speak a few words in Spanish through my sister-in-law. And i know jow to read Jamaican, because my family is Jamaican and so am i but i came to the USA when i was little so i forgot my heritage quickly.>=(

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I speak fluently in English; but among that, I understand Latin and if forced to, I could probably speak it. Er...I know a tiny bit of Japanese, and I hope to improve that later on in life, but yeah. Ego Latina et English vocat.

Years
    English is my native language, and I've had four years of Spanish (but I still consider myself far from fluent and am going to Spain next year with the AP Spanish students to improve myself). I also want to learn German, Latin, Tagalog, and Croatian after I'm happy with my Spanish level.

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    I pick English and Other cause the only i can speak as of now is English and Filipino.

Back