• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what legendary would you want to most hang out with?

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Latias would look fun to hang with. She looks playful and we can screw around all the time.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Mew. It was shown as being a playful Pokémon in the anime- hanging out with it seems like nit could be fun.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Probably Deoxys or Mew. Seeing how Deoxys is in the movie I just love him and Mew seems like an amazing buddy to play with.

Years
  • Zekrom for the win! We could DESTROY EVERYTHING together! And by together, I mean him Fusion Bolting the absolute hell out of everything while I stand on his head and laugh manically.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm going to say Victini because of its playfulness and its ability to assure victory in almost any situation.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I'm going to have to go with Giratina because it is my favorite legendary Pokemon and it is my third favorite Pokemon of all time. It would be cool to see it in real life to perform Shadow Force or to see it transform to its altered and origin form.

:t354:TG

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    After watching Pokemon Heroes, I gotta go with Latias. (◕‿◕✿)

Last edited:

Xero-chan

Raver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Celebi or Mew. Preferably Mew. Latios/Latias are pretty cool too though.

I'd also find Manaphy annoying if I were to hang out with it in real life.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Celebi, because it's my favorite legendary Pokémon, and we can time travel and explore the past.

Back