• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Level is your Platinum Team?

The Red Chain

My two main teams are all level 100.. ^_^;
    They were originally trained in Pearl, but I transferred them to Platinum, so they received extra training.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    The only Pokemon I use are my level 70 Arcanine and level 74 Swampert, I just got to the Battle Tower facilities and I'm ditching my level 42 Charizard, Blastoise, Rotom, and Togetic. I haven't gotten to EV training yet on Platinum, or IV breeding, but that will be happening shortly once I'm done at the Battle facilities and Stark Mountain.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Right now, i have barley played platinum. I'm waiting to get my team set up so right now all i have is three level thirties.... i know, absolutely pathetic....

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It is! it's much more polished than Daimond and Pearl. Plus... Clint/Barry/Whateveryoucalledhim has a dad now. :O That's officially the second time a main character has a confirmed dad.

Edit: Oh yeah... My team's in the 70s-80s (this is my roaming team, not my competitive/Frontier team).

way to forget what I was posting about, huh? Option 1.

ghost expert

Gengar Owner
    Years
    I beat the U.S version game in about 20 hours (is that good?!)... my E4 team was...

Infernape- 51
    Giratina- 52
    Luxray-42 (My Luxray never set a foot in battle xD)
    Uxie- 51
    Azelf- 53
    Gyrados- 60 (Mwhahaha I love Gyrados.. I spelled it wrong, I know..)

Now I am migrating pokemons from my beloved emerald to patinum!

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    platinum team, i just beat candice
    lucario lvl 54 (shiny)
    staraptor lvl 65
    torterra lvl 60
    swampert lvl 73 (backup poliwrath lvl 54)
    luxray lvl 55
    arcanine lvl 56

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    well i beat the game like a week after i got it and i havent played in a while so my team is still mid 60s i think... i want to get back to playing maybe i should get back to setting up my competative battling team...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Currently they are now in the middle 30's and I am working my way up.

zerwey

:3
    Years
    My single Infernape is at level 80 now and we're only at Sunyshore City :D can't wait to pwn the Pokemon League. I estimate level 90 by the time we get there (since I also have a few Rare Candies I haven't used yet).

Years
    Well I traded some of my team from Pearl, so all level 100 XD

However in the past week, I fully trained and EVed a Typlosion and a Porygon Z :D

Years
    I'm currently setting up my competitive team right now. And by setting up, I mean that I'm going through the grueling process of trading and breeding. But I have an in-game team averaging at level 70 to do some EV sharing with my dream team.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    Right now my team is only 20-25, I'm taking my time this time around. I have all my high level EV trained/IV bread monsters from D/P, but I am not going to use them until I train a new team in Platinum, so it doesn't feel so similar.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well all of them are in the middle 30's except for one.

That one is in the 20's.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Um, lets see..

Infernape - Lv 43

Meganium Lv 38(had a Chikorita I never really used yet on my Diamond so I traded it over)

Golduck - Lv 38

Gengar - Lv 39

Luxray - Lv 37

Staraptor - Lv 34(the most recent one)

Back