• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What lvl and who is your strongest pokemon?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
  • Gee Ubers Ubers Ubers is what everyone tends to use these days.But not me.

Anyways I always use my level 100 Sceptile,Blaziken and Swampert.

Shining Lericon

Postcount isn't everything
    Years
  • My strongest Pokemon(excluding Ubers, and only my Pokemon on Emerald) would have to be my Lv58 Metagross. My highest level non-uber on Emerald is my Lv63 Manectric.

azn_trainer

"sigh"
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2006
    my strongest poke mon would be
    blaziken:lv100
    charizard:lv100
    rayquaza:81
    lapras:79
    groudon:75

Lilith the Pokemon Breeder

Mother of Beasts
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    I do have a lvl 100 Kyogre and a lvl 100 Sableye, but everytime I learn about a new bit of information on breeding, I seem to come up with a new batch that I start raising.

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
  • There my Strongest pokemon....

In the first rank, of course it's my Gardevoir, i catch it from ralts near petalburg city and that's my second pokemon after mudkip from prof. brich.
    And then my Rayquaza, I liked it very much coz it has serious nature and its very useful for me.....

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    hm.. hard to asy.. zangoose at lvl 100... i falseswiped for a absol via luxury ball and return =O and im done with the game...

kirbyfan2

Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2006
    Best Pokemon

My best pokemon in ruby is: Cool/Swampert Lev. 100

My best pokemon in L.G. is: Leaf/Venasouar Lev. 70

How cool is that?!? * jigs*

Get it? how COOL is that! HA HA

Years
  • My favourite (and likely best) would be my L100 shiny Porygon2. ^_^ Bold, 287 SpAtk and 326HP. Dragonite (L89) is fast approaching in strength, however.

I also have a L100 Jolteon whom I leveled up while looking for shinies, but I don't care so much for him.

(I've completed all games and have 244 owned in my Sapphire Pok?dex.)

Magmus said:
    Ive completed the game for 300.00 time on the game, and trying to make the ultimate pokemon right now. Im using a Blissey, stats:
    HP: 670
    ATTACK: 38
    DEFENSE: 27
    SP. ATTACK: 176
    SP. ATTACK: 317
    SPEED: 132

As for the moves, been working on a strategy that 4 specific moves that are super effective against every type, but Ive only got 4 move types that are super effective against 14 out of 17 types. But I cannot decide on the moves. The types are:

Dark
    Fight
    Ground
    Ice

3 left over types: water/fight/bug.

or

Electric
    Fight
    Ground
    Ice

3 left over types: Ghost/fight/bug.

Which one would be better to use? I personally Think the first one.

If you find 4 better or equal types please do tell me.
    I think you should tap Blissey's extreme tanking ability instead. Make sure Aromatherapy and Softboiled are in her moveset at all costs. If you really like to sweep, throw on Boltbeam. :classic:
    (DO NOT USE BLISS'S PHYSICAL STAT OF 38!!ONE)

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • Well...I have a level 100 Mewtwo on fire red, a level 80 Ninetails and a level 91 Blastoise and of course a lv 56 plusle. But I cant find Fire red now...snivel...
    I used to have a lv 100 Butterfree on yellow.
    My sister has got a lv 100 Milotic that has beat Master rank beauty contests on ruby and a lv 100 Rayquaza (trading them over to pokemon colusseum to train them up at battle tower-its much easier that way!)

All of these having completed the game.

Back