• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you a fan of Pokemon?

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Hmm...actually,I got addicted to Pokemon because of Ash.Heheh,I guess the reason I grew addicted to it,is because of a crush.XD And then I started to play the games and watch the shows.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Pikachu caused me to love Pokemon! The first episode i saw was the first one,and Pikachu was so cute that first time he looked up at Ash and said, 'Pikachu,' in his adorable voice. When I got home I watched all of the episodes I could and bought Silver Version at Christmas. I loved that,too! Thank you Pikachu!*hugs Pika*

Years
    I remembered it just like yesterday. It was on my birthday the 29th of September. My father got me Pokemon Blue and the next day my father and I watched Pokemon on UPS. hehe, that was BEFORE KidsWB owned the Pokemon Franchise. I was cracking up so hard cause the first episode, is soo funny. I think this is why I love Venusaur. He was born on my birthday...kindof, sorfoff...

Back